Carnival Last Minute Cruise out of Port Canaveral

Book it. If you book under early saver and the price goes down you get OBC to use onboard

I don't think Early Saver is available two weeks in advance. ;)

OP, it might go up, it might go down. Your best bet if you're unsure is continuously putting a 24 hour courtesy hold on it and confirm the booking if the price increases. You then have 48 hours for a BRG claim, should it go down. As long as you're happy with the price you pay, that is all that matters.

Edited by Disconnections

That's not always the case.

What do you know that the rest of us who book Early Saver don't? I am getting my info from the Carnival website.

Carnival's Early Saver program

At Carnival, we're all about you having the time of your life. That's a lot easier to do if you aren't worrying about whether that guy lounging next to you in the pool found a better deal than you, right? With our Early Saver program, you can book your cruise vacation early and know you got a great deal!

Here's how the Early Saver program works:

1. When you book a 3-5 day cruise three months in advance, or 6 day or longer cruise five months in advance, you are assured the

lowest rate with a cabin assignment.

2. In the unlikely event that you do find a lower Carnival-advertised rate after booking your cruise, we will honor it and adjust your cruise rate accordingly. Simply fill out the Price Protection Claim form and we'll take care of the rest. If you booked your cruise with a travel agent and need to make a Price Protection Claim, simply contact your travel agent and they will submit it for you.

We booked a last minute deal for a sailing 3 weeks away on the Sunshine GTY balcony. We thought the price was good and a few day later the price went up.

It turned out one of our best - the weather and sea were so perfect for late September (hurricane season).

Happy Cruising

What do you know that the rest of us who book Early Saver don't? I am getting my info from the Carnival website.

Carnival's Early Saver program

At Carnival, we're all about you having the time of your life. That's a lot easier to do if you aren't worrying about whether that guy lounging next to you in the pool found a better deal than you, right? With our Early Saver program, you can book your cruise vacation early and know you got a great deal!

Here's how the Early Saver program works:

1. When you book a 3-5 day cruise three months in advance, or 6 day or longer cruise five months in advance, you are assured the

lowest rate with a cabin assignment.

2. In the unlikely event that you do find a lower Carnival-advertised rate after booking your cruise, we will honor it and adjust your cruise rate accordingly. Simply fill out the Price Protection Claim form and we'll take care of the rest. If you booked your cruise with a travel agent and need to make a Price Protection Claim, simply contact your travel agent and they will submit it for you.

Agree. Never seen ES offered 2 weeks out.

It's from past experience

Maybe you got easy saver? the reason early saver is called early saver is because you book it early...

If you did indeed get early saver 2 weeks out, can you please show us the documentation? because I would like to call and get mine switched to that too.

Back to the OP question. When you book is a chance you take. 6 days ago, I booked a solo cruise for the 26th. Although I didn't book an inside, 6 days ago it was $114 PP. I just looked, it's now $169 PP! So the demand must be up. I think Stu mentioned supply and demand sets the prices.

Book it. If you book under early saver and the price goes down you get OBC to use onboard

Sorry, but this is absolutely not true. The original booking must be made 3 or 5 months out depending on cruise length. Then you can get price reductions up to two days before sailing.

My bad...I typed early saver instead of easy saver. [emoji15] we all make mistakes

That's OK. I'm just glad that there was no unannounced change to the program. Being a TA, I would hope I would know about it.