Carnival breeze cove balconies

Wyo82718

What room were u in honest guy? Most reviews I've read all said coves were awesome. My worries are the noise. Anyone know if our room 2366 is under anything that would be noisy? I figure the sounds of the water outside would drown out any noise. Oh well. If we need earplugs we need ear plugs.

You better bring earplugs because you are under the galley. That doesn't mean it will be loud but the possibility is there. The coves between the midship and aft elevators are under the galley. If you can get a cove forward of the midship elevators you will be under the dining room or lobby and in a quieter location.

Good to hear. We are in room 2366 in 90 days.

We were in 2400 on a B2B a couple of years ago. Sounded like they were bowling above us from about 1am till 5am. That said, LOVED the cove balcony and even with the noise would book it again.

Love the cove cabins! I recommend one under a dining room, but I was under the galley one time and I didn't find the noise to be bad. But you might feel differently.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Is the cove balcony view kind of a square? That is how it looks in pics, like a smaller opening to look out of? I love the idea of being on the water, but am concerned about pics I've seen.

Nope. It's the same size. Little more private.more shade. Lifeboats block the sun above u

Just changed from room 2266 to 2284. Hopefully a more quiet room.

I think that is a good move. Looks like your room might be the first one under the dining room. We like being under the dining room. I would think it will be a more quiet room. Enjoy!!!!!!!

Can someone please tell me how much noise they have heard being on deck 2. It looks as if the cove balconies are under the galley. I have seen some reviews and no mention of sleepless nights. Thanks

We where just under the galley 2397 on the breeze and we didnt hear a thing. I have PTSD so often times the slightist noise will wake me.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app

Edited by CJHAN

Good to hear this, we are booked in room 2334 for July 2!

Book 2334/2361 and forward if possible Forward of the mid ship elevators.

The galley is bacically between the aft elevators and the mid ship elevators on deck 3.

Port side cabins 2338 - 2414 under the galley

Starboard cabins 2365 - 2441 under the galley

• 1 year later...
18 hours ago, swimducky21 said:

Did you have any noise when you cruised in this room? Considering same room but on Magic in September.

That poster moved cabins to 2284, as you may have read, so wasn't in that cabin.  Also, the thread is almost two years since last post, and that poster hasn't signed in since Nov 2018.

So don't expect any updates from him/her!

If we're on a Dream class ship the Cove Balcony is our go-to choice.  Take a look at the deck plans to make your choice of cabins.  We've stayed in cabins below the Guest Services office and the Shore Excursion desk and never heard a peep.  You'll be safe from noise if you take a cabin under one of the Dining Rooms as they're carpeted.  On our last cruise we had to take a cabin under the galley (only ones available due to late booking) and although the noise was there it seemed to be muted and really didn't bother us.  Having said that, I wouldn't choose a cabin under the galley because it really is a roll of the dice as far as noise is concerned but would have no problem with the other choices.