I love everthing about cruising

Fat Bottom Gurl

I want to start a thread about why cruising is so much fun. I am a newbie in cruising, but after my first cruise I was hooked. One of the best things I love about cruising is that when I wake up, I am in different part of the world and I didn't have to pack or move my clothes/suitcase.

Another thing that I love (maybe others not)...my sister and I book traditional dining latest booking and the biggest table. Why you might ask? Well....we meet the most interesting people. Don't be afraid to explore - if you are just a couple, book yourself with the biggest table. It;s so much fun.

Let's face it - cruising is a floating resort. Enjoy yourself. REalzie that crap happens. Don't get angry...just go with the flow.

Tip the staff - they deserve it.

Hmm.... an often repeated thread. You will likely get a lot of responses both good and bad about cruising. The bad will probably lament that cruising is not what it used to be and the positives will be a variation of what you said with embellishments about ports, entertainment, and activities. Unless the industry goes to you-know-where in a hand basket cruising will always be an appealing vacation. Glad that you liked your first trip. :cool:

We love it all and in particular:

- Watching the water (especially since living in the desert for 25 years where our only water view is either our pool or our drinking glass)

- Since I don't have an international cell phone plan the "forced" disconnecting so I can focus on what's truly important in life - my DW and our time together)

Memories.. So I really love formal night, getting all dressed up and having professional pictures taken with my family.

You never know how life will change and when you look back having these great pictures taken during a happy time is PRICELESS.

I like cruising well enough. Although I do prefer land trips. But cruising is also good. But what I really like cruising is my wife loves it. She really likes just about everything about cruising. When my wife is happy, I am happy. That is..... she is really happy until she gets her predicted case of motion sickness. Then I can say we should have taken a land trip. Then I get in trouble.

I like meeting all different types of people. We have AT dining so we do meet people from all over with different backgrounds and different stories to tell.

Edited by dfields1814

Well I can't say that I love everything about cruising, and on every cruise they disappointment me. If they could solve this problem it would be perfect.

On every cruise I have ever been on, they make me get off the ship at the end and its really sucks. If they could fix this problem, they would be much more enjoyable.