Lido Cabana Food Service

dvcmember

Getting ready to board the Eurodam next week. Rather than go to the specialty restaurants for lunch as we have previously done, we thought it would be nice to have it in the cabana.

We know that there is a menu from the Dive-in but could be get something delivered from the Lido or even from the MDR?

I would rather give the steward the $$ we would spend on lunch if he would get us something. Everyone wins!

Getting ready to board the Eurodam next week. Rather than go to the specialty restaurants for lunch as we have previously done, we thought it would be nice to have it in the cabana.

We know that there is a menu from the Dive-in but could be get something delivered from the Lido or even from the MDR?

I would rather give the steward the $$ we would spend on lunch if he would get us something. Everyone wins!

Just order off the Cabana Club Menu:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Cabana-Club-Menu.pdf

Edited by Crew News

Roger - That looks more like the pay extra Cabana Dinner menu, not lunch menu.

Correct, that is the Cabana Dinner menu, which has nothing to do with what is offered to Cabana occupants during the day.

The standard Cabana menu is much simpler. But have seen the Cabana boys dig up lots of things for Cabana occupants. Don't know that they can get lunch from the Pinnacle, but the MDR and Lido are possible.

Correct, that is the Cabana Dinner menu, which has nothing to do with what is offered to Cabana occupants during the day.

The standard Cabana menu is much simpler. But have seen the Cabana boys dig up lots of things for Cabana occupants. Don't know that they can get lunch from the Pinnacle, but the MDR and Lido are possible.

I stand corrected. My website will be updated to stress that this was the dinner menu.

Since I will be on the NA in Dec, I will get an updated lunch menu and discover other lunch options.

Edited by Crew News

The cabana boys will do whatever they can, legally, for you. Just ask what they can work out. They can certainly deliver from the Lido.

Cabana boys??? These are grown men so a little respect would be in order I would think. Hopefully it was just a slip of the tongue/keyboard.

I guess I'm the oddball. I feel terrible asking someone to fetch meals for me. I've only eaten in the cabana once. I get my own lunch and would never ask anyone to go to the MDR to get something.

I'm with you on that one. We had a Lido cabana for two weeks on the NA in 2012 and always looked after fetching our own lunch. Our steward kept insisting he could do it for us but we are quite self sufficient and like to look after ourselves.

We haven't bothered with renting the cabana for our fast approaching cruise as we found we felt we should use it just because we had paid for it and we didn't take advantage of other things that were going on. In fact, the last day we wound up giving it to CC friends to use.

On the Nieuw Amsterdam our Cabana Club attendants insisted they get anything we want from the Lido if we didn't want something off the Cabana menu. They always offered with a smile and were happy to do so. That said, I don't know if they would be able to get something from the MDR itself. We never asked as the Lido had so much to offer.

I forget that the Lido on HAL has real china and glassware and that the menu is almost identical that is in the dining room at lunch if I am not mistaken.

The lunch Lido menu is not the same as the MDR lunch menu.

There are far more variety available each day in Lido at lunchtime.