Is Ebola Effecting your Future Cruise Plans?

LadyD1121

You got that right. Chicken Little was working overtime on some of the "News" programs

Of course, Chicken Little is working overtime right - there's really nothing drama worthy of ultimate soap opera worldwide right now to US media. Note, I said US media because there plenty of melodrama especially political out in world right.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Of course, Chicken Little is working overtime right - there's really nothing drama worthy of ultimate soap opera worldwide right now to US media. Note, I said US media because there plenty of melodrama especially political out in world right.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

And I would argue that the US media reports exactly what its audience wants. There isn't a lot of in depth thinking being done by the general public.

Not sure I understand. The entire cruise was cancelled? Or just the group booking? What cruise is this?

Nope. There are much worse issues to be afraid of than the rare chance of catching ebola. How many non-medical people in developed countries have gotten it. Less than 5. Hardly counts as something to be paralyzed with fear over.

The Person who Booked the Cruise for my Group Canceled the Group Reservation because many members of the group have been canceling their cabins because of ebola concerns. I personally didn't think it was a big concern myself.

No...actually I just booked a Singapore-Shanghai cruise 2 days ago for March 2015...but did get a nice price reduction today but it was a senior rate being offered... ;)

Thank You EVERYONE. You have confirmed my thoughts exactly. I will just look to make other travel arrangements. My group hosts didn't take a poll or ask us they just canceled our trip on their own with out even asking what we thought about the whole ebola situation. I was soo looking forward to my cruise on RCC in January. So I will have to find a new plan. Thanks again. :)

The Person who Booked the Cruise for my Group Canceled the Group Reservation because many members of the group have been canceling their cabins because of ebola concerns. I personally didn't think it was a big concern myself.

Will these people get their money back at this late date?

Will these people get their money back at this late date?

It seems that cruise is January, 2015. It could be just shy of final payment being due yet. It varies but it is possible.

Edited by sail7seas

It's making me check for cruise discounts everyday.

Yes absolutely check...however you may have to be very persistant to have those price reductions done...I had a heck of a time getting mine for my March 2015 cruise that I had only booked a few days ago.