Seeing shows twice on Oasis?

surgie

I know it's subjective, but are there any shows on Oasis you see twice? I wouldn't want to see Cats twice, but wondering about reserving Oasis of Dreams or Come Fly with Me twice? Or is once enough for most people?

We saw the headliner show twice on the Allure. The first we had reservations for, and the second, we waited in line for, and they let us in 10 minutes before the show. It was well worth the wait to see them twice. Mo5aic was amazing.

I'm glad you liked them, because you're not able to assee any Headliner show on Oasis.

I know it's subjective, but are there any shows on Oasis you see twice? I wouldn't want to see Cats twice, but wondering about reserving Oasis of Dreams or Come Fly with Me twice? Or is once enough for most people?

Imo once is enough for the shows.There is soooooooo much to do on oasis you cant do it all in one week so why not do something new instead of seeing something you saw already.Just my opinion but thats what you wanted.

I'm glad you liked them, because you're not able to assee any Headliner show on Oasis.

Do you mean there are no more headliners on the Oasis, or only on the January sail. I'm not going until Feb 7th?

That would be a shame.

Edited by birdofsong

Do you mean there are no more headliners on the Oasis, or only on the January sail. I'm not going until Feb 7th?

That would be a shame.

The Headliner show is not listed for the Jan 3 Oasis cruise and they no not have 2 open days in the theatre to schedule then headliner. I don't know of any reason this cruise would be different from the rest of the Oasis cruises. The Showtimes at a glance have not been updated. I would be interested in hearing from others that have tried to book entertainment on Oasis

Edited by dz9yvr