Vegetarian Meals

JennyG123

There's always a vegetarian dish on the menu. Most ships also have an Indian Vegetarian available on ships not serving the America Table.

Carnival's vegetarian meals do contain dairy.

I've read good reviews on Paleo and Vegan diets on Carnival. Need to talk with the hostesses about those.

There should be a vegetarian entrée nightly. Also, they may still offer the Indian Vegetarian Dinner every night. If he likes Indian food, he'll love it. It's different each night and it's very good. This is coming from the Indian in the picture below.

There's always a vegetarian dish on the menu. Most ships also have an Indian Vegetarian available on ships not serving the America Table.

Carnival's vegetarian meals do contain dairy.

I've read good reviews on Paleo and Vegan diets on Carnival. Need to talk with the hostesses about those.

The Indian dishes can be very spicy hot.

I'm vegetarian and have eaten several of the Indian Vegetarian meals. There are also salads, soups (be careful for use of chicken broth) and sides available. For lunch, I've found a lot of really good vegetarian options on the buffet. Really good actually!

I think he'll be able to find things. Not as plentiful as the choices for meat eaters, but reasonable, especially if you let them know at the first opportunity.

I am not a vegetarian but I often choose the Indian veggie meal as it is just wonderful!! They give you 3 different veggie dishes with the side dishes of relish to use as you see fit. Each time I've ordered it the dishes are different. Yum!

We have a few vegetarians in our family and they love the options available to them-in the MDR and the buffet. I've enjoyed them as well.

Keep in mind, also, that even though the steakhouse doesn't list a vegetarian option, they do provide them. Just mention it to them when you are making a reservation.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app