Cheers Program

DougieFresh1986

Yes they did! Just off the liberty, they changed the price 10/25/14. Lots of people upset and didn't purchase. They put the price back to 37.95 for that sailing. We paid 603. On the second day. But they said future sailing will be at 49.95

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Just off the Dream yesterday, we had LOTS of angry people also, they didn't seem to care, so it cost us $804.

• 2 weeks later...

No, you are not charged for the day you disembark.

We were recently on the Conquest for the B2B2B... we were charged $37.50/day (plus 15% gratuity) for the first two legs, then $49.50/day (plus 15% gratuity) for the final week. We weren't thrilled, and really wish they would have made an exception for B2B cruisers, but no go. :mad:

Saw somewhere they went back to $49.95 a day per person... Any truth behind it?? What are the current prices???? Thanks

We were on the Valor Oct 25 out of San Juan. They gave the $37.50 price to us and one other storeroom. Could not believe that the website didn't give a one month warning or something! Won't buy it next time at $49.95!

Thank you everyone for answering.

Just want to check my math :)

If I go on a 7day and buy on the 2nd day at 57.44 (49.95 x 15%)

It would be 287.21 per person.

Right?

That doesn't seem to bad. At that price I don't have to worry about how much I drink or a surprising S&S bill. If I drink 6 a day I break even and anything over that I win.

Thanks again!

Thank you everyone for answering.

Just want to check my math :)

If I go on a 7day and buy on the 2nd day at 57.44 (49.95 x 15%)

It would be 287.21 per person.

Right?

That doesn't seem to bad. At that price I don't have to worry about how much I drink or a surprising S&S bill. If I drink 6 a day I break even and anything over that I win.

Thanks again!

That is incorrect. Buying on day 2 of a 7 day means you are paying for 6 days. 6x57.44=344.64 per person 21 and over in the cabin.

No, you are not charged for the day you disembark.

We were recently on the Conquest for the B2B2B... we were charged $37.50/day (plus 15% gratuity) for the first two legs, then $49.50/day (plus 15% gratuity) for the final week. We weren't thrilled, and really wish they would have made an exception for B2B cruisers, but no go. :mad:

When did you know about the increase? If you knew during week 2 you could have bought duty free bottles to enjoy during week 3 and then supplemented it with bottomless bubbles.

Is each adult in the cabin required to purchase or can just one adult buy the package. I was also wondering can you bring a bottle of wine with you in your carry on like you can on Royal Caribbean?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Is each adult in the cabin required to purchase or can just one adult buy the package. I was also wondering can you bring a bottle of wine with you in your carry on like you can on Royal Caribbean?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

"all guests 21 years of age and older in the cabin must purchase CHEERS!"

And yes you can carry on a bottle of wine.

Just so I have it straight in my mind, if I embark on Sunday, I would have to order by Monday (2nd day) to get Cheers. Or is Embarkation day not counted as a day since it doesnt sail until later afternoon?

You can order on embarkation day and pay for 7 days (nights more correctly) or order on the second day and pay for 6 days. If you order on the second day you pay full price for anything you drink on the first day.

• 2 weeks later...