? about booking excursions if not booked

krazy4kruisin

Yes, you can book excursions and "indulgences" directly with HAL. First you need to set up a user account at hollandamerica.com. Welcome!

Sorry Sail ... co-typing :)

Thank you, I will try this, My TA did provide me with a booking # but it would not work on Holland website

Thank you, I will try this, My TA did provide me with a booking # but it would not work on Holland website

Have you set up an account where it says Login at the top of the webpage? If so, and the booking number doesn't work, it may be your number with your TA and not HAL. Ask your TA for your HAL booking number and you should be able to book excursions.

Also, there may be a notice that excursions are not available for booking at this point but keep checking.

Thanks to all, I got 2 excursions booked for our first Alaskan cruise. We have the airfare, pre hotel room, 2 excursions and the airfare paid for :)

Good for you. I know you will have a wonderful cruise. Thanks for letting us know you got the excursion thing sorted out.

If you are planning on a whale watching excursion. Check out Hal and Als whale watching. They are not a Hal excursion but you can find them through the internet. They are the best.

I think you mean Harv & Marv. When making recommendations, it does help to get the name right. :D