? Room 8111 on the Summit

Iamcruzin

I just book a Bermuda cruise for our 25th anniversary in 2016. We normally book an ocean view but this time I wanted to take advantage of the all inclusive which includes the classic drink package, paid gratuities and $300 OBC so I booked 8111 in CC class. Does anyone have information on the balconies in cc class on deck 8 on the Summit? I'm actually wondering about the deck furniture and if the balcony is covered, half covered or fully open.

I also booked select dining so they had to add the gratuity to my invoice. Does anyone know how long it takes before they remove this since paid gratuity is included in my package?

Thank you

Mike

Stateroom 8111 is part of connecting cabins. The overhang will be the balcony above you. With regard to gratuities and how they work if they are supposed to be pre-paid, I could contact Celebrity or your travel agent about that.

The furniture should be a table, 2 chairs, and 2 foot stools.

We booked CC cabin 8056 and chose Select dining for a January 2016 cruise on the Summit. I booked directly with Celebrity over the phone and the agent told me the gratuities would be removed from our invoice in about 5 business days.

Stateroom 8111 is part of connecting cabins. The overhang will be the balcony above you. With regard to gratuities and how they work if they are supposed to be pre-paid, I could contact Celebrity or your travel agent about that.

Thank you for pointing out that 8111 was an adjoining room. I didn't pick up on that when I looked at the deck plan. I just called Celebrity and changed the room to 8096.

Was just in 8112. Furniture was table and 2 chairs. No stools.

Footstools or not might even change from cruise to cruise. If a room doesn't have them they might "borrow" from a nearby empty room, so then the next people in that room wouldn't have them. In other words, a report that a particular room has them doesn't mean that by the time you get there, the footstools will still be there

Footstools or not might even change from cruise to cruise. If a room doesn't have them they might "borrow" from a nearby empty room, so then the next people in that room wouldn't have them. In other words, a report that a particular room has them doesn't mean that by the time you get there, the footstools will still be there

So what you are saying is that if they aren't there you should ask for them?