Regal Princess - review by first-timer

StanLaurel

They certainly do make towel animals. We had a towel animal every evening this year on The Emerald. And there were no children in the cabin.:D
That's highly unusual and not the norm. I wouldn't want any Princess passenger to expect towel animals as that's just not the case.

That's highly unusual and not the norm. I wouldn't want any Princess passenger to expect towel animals as that's just not the case.

I've been on 14 Princess cruises and have never had a towel animal except once.

Never saw it on our 4 Princess cruise itineraries either. Would think that unless for kids, the supervisors wouldn't want the "some do it -some don't" on their staff.

In this day of water/energy conservation, I'd think it isn't a wise use of clean towels or time. I certainly don't need or miss them from our long ago cruises on Royal Carib.

Edited by eandj

I just gave my family a Christmas gift of a cruise on the Regal for this March! Nice of me, huh? My husband and I were on the Royal last February, and took our sons on a Royal BVE several months ago and they loved it!

Thanks for your review. Cruising is the way to go...

They certainly do make towel animals. We had a towel animal every evening this year on The Emerald. And there were no children in the cabin.:D

You must have had a new steward who was a former employee of Royal Caribbean or Carnival. I have only seen towel animals once on Princess and that was on the last night of the cruise at turn down. The room steward, a former Carnival employee made towel animals and showered the room with chocolate hearts for my teen sons who stayed in the room next to ours. It was definitely out of the norm for Princess.