All inclusive offer question.

This might be stupid question and for that I apologise. :D

We have two cruises booked on the Anthem of the seas next year and I keep seeing all inclusive offers everywhere. If I talk to RCCL do you think they will honour this offer and add the all inclusive package to our account.

I must add I am not angry or upset, merely curious.

:confused:

Edited by Static events

We have two cruises booked on the Anthem of the seas next year and I keep seeing all inclusive offers everywhere. If I talk to RCCL do you think they will honour this offer and add the all inclusive package to our account.

What do you mean by, "all inclusive package"? There are drink packages. I've never heard of anything that includes all excursions or anything like that.

TAs can offer some perks based on compensation they get from the cruise line. RCI may see no need to "match" that. But you can certainly call and ask, no harm there.

What do you mean by, "all inclusive package"? There are drink packages. I've never heard of anything that includes all excursions or anything like that.

TAs can offer some perks based on compensation they get from the cruise line. RCI may see no need to "match" that. But you can certainly call and ask, no harm there.

The poster is from the UK. They have a special offer for just them. ;) :D

OP is in Europe. Their promos can be different than the ones in the U.S.

Reasonably certain that I have read here that one of the European promos in the past has been including a drink package.

I suspect that is what the OP is inquiring about. :)

I must add I am not angry or upset, merely curious.

:confused:

But to answer YOU: As far as I know, no one else has had any success whatsoever getting that promotion added retroactively. They will tell you that you can cancel and re-book (losing your deposit, of course :rolleyes:), so if the value of the package is greater than the £ that you will lose on the deposit, then you can do that.

Sorry for the bad news. :(

Just checked http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk and that is one of the promos going on:

Book before 31st January and all of this will be included:

- Beer

- Wine (up to $8 per glass)

- Soft drinks

- Service tips

To the OP:

Call RCI and at a minimum you should be able to re-price your booking at today's rates and get the all-inclusive added. (in my opinion)

Call. :)

To the OP:

Call RCI and at a minimum you should be able to re-price your booking at today's rates and get the all-inclusive added. (in my opinion)

Call. :)

This is generally not possible outside the US/Canada. In UK, Europe and Australia bookings must be cancelled and rebooked, including loss of deposit. This is the main reason we book with a US travel agent!