Football and the muster drill

Dallas vs Green Bay next week.

Dallas is frozen toast!

But Don't miss the MUSTER DRILL....ish:p

NFL, the do-over, no fun league.:)

But I do have a craving for a brot right now!

Edited by DirtyDawg

Any way to delay the muster drill? Lol

The packer game starts at 1 and muster drill is at 4. I'm hoping the game doesn't come down to the last few plays because I'm most likely going to miss it.

And before anyone jumps down my throat, I'm kidding! I know how important the muster drill is. As much as I love my Green Bay Packers I am thrilled that I'll be on a cruise ship during the game!

DVR it at home, but the game should be over by half time, I'll say Pack 52, Cowboys 3.

Truly hope all football/soccer/hockey/basketball/and all sports fans get to watch the games they are hoping for. However, after many cruises it has been my experience that reception can be hit and miss and not all games, no matter how important to different passengers/nationalities are available on board, even the "big" US games.

My husband loved cruising because he got to see so much more international soccer than often shown at home. He was also very disappointed a couple of years back when a major Monday night football game was not shown - something about the network available and satellite reception.

Will be sitting at home watching the Pack (no tickets and too cold anyway!)

The Lions are 0-for-infinity on the road against teams with a winning record. The best chance to not end up in Seattle would be if they played the Panthers;)

0-for-infinity + one :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

So you want the ship to delay the LIFE SAVING Muster Drill so you can watch FOOTBALL! OMG!:eek:........ FOOTBALL!!!!!:

And not just any FOOTBALL but American FOOTBALL!! The FOOTBALL where you get four try's to make 10 Yards!

The FOOTBALL with a do-over!!!!:mad:

Delaying Muster for REAL three down FOOTBALL I can understand.

Delaying Muster for The Stanley Cup Finals I can understand.

Delaying the Muster for the World Curling championships in Halifax this Spring is a given.

BUT FOUR DOWN FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

GO Ravens!:D:D

You've obviously never been to Wisconsin or met a Packers fan! Everything stops here when the Packers play.:D

You've obviously never been to Wisconsin or met a Packers fan! Everything stops here when the Packers play.:D

Oh, I've been to Wisconsin lots of times and met lots of Cheeseheads.

You guys and gals are almost as nutty as Maple Leafs fans!

I just stop cheering for my NFL team after third down. (Google it ;))

Go Ravens!:D:D 75 % of the time.;)

Edited by DirtyDawg

Oh, I've been to Wisconsin lots of times and met lots of Cheeseheads.

You guys and gals are almost as nutty as Maple Leafs fans!

I just stop cheering for my NFL team after third down. (Google it ;))

Go Ravens!:D:D 75 % of the time.;)

That explains why Marc Trestman was such a bad coach for my Bears (yes, I''m a Bears fan in Packers country. It's brutal!). He didn't understand know he had 4 chances to score! :eek:

I learn something new on CC everyday.

That explains why Marc Trestman was such a bad coach for my Bears (yes, I''m a Bears fan in Packers country. It's brutal!). He didn't understand know he had 4 chances to score! :eek:

I learn something new on CC everyday.

LOL!

Of course, that Bears' quarterback ain't no Anthony Calvillo! :D

Cowboys are undefeated on the road this year :eek::D BUT, if they play like they did yesterday the Packers will kick their butts............from a Cowboys fan!

I hope so!

Weather is supposed to warm up for the game.

Today at noon it is minus 9 with a windchill of minus 30. I believe the overnight was a windchill of minus 35. Would be nice if it stayed that way for the game! Another ice bowl!

I hope so!

Weather is supposed to warm up for the game.

Today at noon it is minus 9 with a windchill of minus 30. I believe the overnight was a windchill of minus 35. Would be nice if it stayed that way for the game! Another ice bowl!

I love ice bowls. I went to the Grey Cup in Edmonton years ago. Google map it - if you think Green Bay is North .... :D :eek: After the game my friend cut his forehead open (that's what you get for pretending a metal thermos is a football!). It was so cold the gash did't bleed. It took a 20 minute bus ride back to the hotel and another 10 minutes warming in the Lobby, (We were trying to get up to all the post game parties), for him to finally warm up enough to allow a flow. And Boy it was a gusher!:eek: Ice bowls are the Best!:D

Cowboys are undefeated on the road this year :eek::D BUT, if they play like they did yesterday the Packers will kick their butts............from a Cowboys fan!

Cowboys are 8-0 on the road and Packers are 8-0 at home! Which one will prevail? Hopefully, Home Sweet Home!