Help, what to book? CCL or RCL

poohbear

Well we decided on the Breeze! Just booked so excited!

Congratulations. Hope you have a great cruise on the Breeze.:)

What do you guys do in St Maarten? When we were just there the taxi driver wouldnt take us to Sonesta Maho Beach hotel. Kept trying to get us to go to a timeshare next door.

We wound up at Divi Little Bay

Bill

Well we decided on the Breeze! Just booked so excited!
Did you end up choosing the 6/6 sailing in a cove balcony? You had said that the pricing was comparable on your original posting and the smallest differentiation between the Oasis and the Breeze was for a cove on 6/6.

I was curious because in general, the Oasis has been much more expensive in comparison for most sailings. With the Quantum and Anthem coiming out , the pricing is starting to drop a little, but in general, you still pay a premium to sail on one of the 2 behemoths.

Did you end up choosing the 6/6 sailing in a cove balcony? You had said that the pricing was comparable on your original posting and the smallest differentiation between the Oasis and the Breeze was for a cove on 6/6.

I was curious because in general, the Oasis has been much more expensive in comparison for most sailings. With the Quantum and Anthem coiming out , the pricing is starting to drop a little, but in general, you still pay a premium to sail on one of the 2 behemoths.

We actually had to change dates to July due to our daughters camp schedule, so RCL ended up being more expensive, but we decided we might try RCL again without the kids next year!

We actually had to change dates to July due to our daughters camp schedule, so RCL ended up being more expensive, but we decided we might try RCL again without the kids next year!

Enjoy the Breeze....it was my favorite out of 17 on Carnival and #2 out of my 25 after the Celebrity Silhouette.

Congratulations. Hope you have a great cruise on the Breeze.:)

What do you guys do in St Maarten? When we were just there the taxi driver wouldnt take us to Sonesta Maho Beach hotel. Kept trying to get us to go to a timeshare next door.

We wound up at Divi Little Bay

Bill

Book a private half day snorkeling excursion :D

Edited by jp30338

Oasis would be my choice because she's a destination on her own. :D

LuLu

Ditto. These two ships are destinations unto themselves, so it matters not to us where the ship goes, but is a choice whether we get off or not.

When the price is right, we choose RCCL.