Drinks allowed to be carried onboard

We have only cruised on RC once and that was years ago. I know we can each carry 1 bottle of wine onboard but what about sodas and water? TIA

Same answer as in the other thread:

All beverages except the wine are technically prohibited. However, they usually don't enforce the rule in the case of water or soda except during spring break.

Can one cabin mate bring 2 bottles and the other person being 20 people behind get away with bringing 2 more?

Maybe, maybe not. Inspector at check-in may note on the computer reservation that the 2 bottle limit has been reached which would flag the second person in the same cabin.

Some posts have said that Port Canaveral is very strict on the no water. You can bring some empty bottles and fill them from your water pitcher, the gym or Windjammer. I've never had a problem with the water.

Some posts have said that Port Canaveral is very strict on the no water. You can bring some empty bottles and fill them from your water pitcher, the gym or Windjammer. I've never had a problem with the water.

That was true for us. The porters refused to take a shrink wrapped case of water with a luggage tag. Better to put in it in luggage.

We have only cruised on RC once and that was years ago. I know we can each carry 1 bottle of wine onboard but what about sodas and water? TIA

OFFICIALLY:

2 bottles of wine PER STATEROOM ( not one per person)

UNOFFICIALLY: outside of SpringBreak, you can usually bring a modest amount of soda or bottled water without issue

soem ports are less forgiving than others and just assume that all ports will be more anal during SpringBreak cruises.