Preferred boarding

babets_99

Does Royal Caribbean offer anything like this? I am part of the C&A Society but I am only at Gold status.

Thanks!

Nothing like Carnival's Faster to the Fun.

However, depending on the port, C&A members usually board before non C&A members. For example, I know that the Oasis/Allure terminal has priority boarding for C&A members.

Also, if you are booked in a suite, you will get priority boarding.

Depending on the port where you're boarding there will be priority boarding, but not for gold members, but all the boarding goes pretty quickly because all those other crown and anchor people are in their lines and the suites people are in their own line.

It's pretty much 1st come, 1st served.....if you get there before boarding has begun, you will wait until those higher than you get on....but once boarding has started, you just get in line, and wait your turn....the suites and diamonds, etc...have shorter lines, but none take THAT long! No worries!

It's pretty much 1st come, 1st served.....if you get there before boarding has begun, you will wait until those higher than you get on....but once boarding has started, you just get in line, and wait your turn....the suites and diamonds, etc...have shorter lines, but none take THAT long! No worries!

This is the best answer. Generally anytime after 11:30 people just walk on with no priority lines.

I thought if you are part of Crown & Anchor, even if Gold, then you do have a separate line for priority boarding. No?

You will have a seperate line for Priority CHECK IN....you may have a seperate waiting section...but it's not much of a priority when you are boarding after Suites, Pinnacles, D+, D, Emerald & Platinum...:)

I agree 100%......it is like the streets of the town after the running of the bulls........you can stroll right on board

As others have said, once you get past 11:30 or noon, it makes little difference, because the elites (as they say with airline frequent flyer programs) have boarded.

The only time it made a difference was in Boston with the Jewel. The power had gone out in the cruise terminal, after the Jewel had started disembarkation. So, that slowed up the process of putting off people and baggage, and the terminal staff couldn't check-in people.

So, boarding was delayed for 45 minutes to an hour, if I remember correctly. Not ony were they using the lines for different classes, but they were handing out numbers. So, you might have had Platinum nos. 1-40 or Gold nos. 81-120 being called to board.