Anoop, Adrian or john breakaway

markperth

Hello all informed cruisers, I have been looking at the boards in regards to who is currently (as at January 20) the concierge on the breakaway.

There are three versions Lol. Anoop, Adrian or john.

We have had them all as concierges and found them great.

We are cruising on the breakaway from New York on the 22nd February 2015 and busting our guts to get on the ship, and would love to know who we can expect as concierge.

Our cruise will be great if none of the boys are concierges, but really excited if one of them are.

Thanks in advance,

Mark from oz.

Hello all informed cruisers, I have been looking at the boards in regards to who is currently (as at January 20) the concierge on the breakaway.

There are three versions Lol. Anoop, Adrian or john.

We have had them all as concierges and found them great.

We are cruising on the breakaway from New York on the 22nd February 2015 and busting our guts to get on the ship, and would love to know who we can expect as concierge.

Our cruise will be great if none of the boys are concierges, but really excited if one of them are.

Thanks in advance,

Mark from oz.

Adrian is on the Getaway and will go over to open the Escape.

Adrian is on the Getaway and will go over to open the Escape.

Someone posted last week that Adrian is leaving Getaway this month. Not sure where he is going but the woman that Anoop trained is the concierge on Getway this week or next week. I forget her name but I think I met her on Epic because Anoop was training somone and she was the assistant concierge.

I heard directly from John he is headed to the BA. He was supposed to go to the Gem but they changed his assignment a week or 10 days ago.

John D'Souza? last April he was on the Dawn, then vacation, then back to the Jewel and I had a cruise booked for this April on the Jewel and he told me he'd be on when I was sailing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Forums mobile app

Edited by Godiva830

I heard directly from John he is headed to the BA. He was supposed to go to the Gem but they changed his assignment a week or 10 days ago.

And at the same time, they changed Adrian's....he's still on the Getaway.

Stephen

Ok, so looks like john is the front runner, with Adrian 2nd favourite and Anoop a long shot.

Thanks everyone

Lol

We had Adrian and Loved him and his assistant, both were wonderful.

Wont be sailing BA Haven again until August 2016 so sure here will be many changes until then.

js

Just received word that Neomi will be the concierge on Getaway 2/21/2015. So Adrian is taking a break or moving to another ship. I think I remember her as Anoop's assistant on Epic 2 years ago. She was a sweetheart. Will report back next month. We hear such good things about Adrian but constantly miss him on ships.

Just received word that Neomi will be the concierge on Getaway 2/21/2015. So Adrian is taking a break or moving to another ship. I think I remember her as Anoop's assistant on Epic 2 years ago. She was a sweetheart. Will report back next month. We hear such good things about Adrian but constantly miss him on ships.

Good luck with her. We found her to be completely useless last June. 2 things I did ask her to do she was not able to do (change a dinner reservation - because the ship changed the time of a show we pre-booked show) and some other thing that should have been a no brainier. Anyway, it sounds like you already know her, so maybe she will be better for you than she was for us. Yes, too bad you keep missing Adrian because he is superb!!!!!!

Edited by maja651

Good luck with her. We found her to be completely useless last June. 2 things I did ask her to do she was not able to do (change a dinner reservation - because the ship changed the time of a show we pre-booked show) and some other thing that should have been a no brainier. Anyway, it sounds like you already know her, so maybe she will be better for you than she was for us. Yes, too bad you keep missing Adrian because he is superb!!!!!!

We had all specialty restaurants booked each night on the Breakaway. I remember the show time changed and needed our restaurant reservation changed. I went to Adrian and said "oh do you think there is availability?" He said tsk tsk tsk no and then worked the keyboard and with a big grin said "now there is". Lol. Whether there was or wasnt, that was how is was the whole trip, making all feel he can work any magic you needed him for at the time.

js

Thanks for the warning :eek:

I will report back next month :)

It does seem some concierges have more magic beans than others

Thanks for the warning :eek:

I will report back next month :)

It does seem some concierges have more magic beans than others

I would think maybe it has to do with how much they want to go above and beyond as well as the relationships they have with various crew in certain areas.

js

We had all specialty restaurants booked each night on the Breakaway. I remember the show time changed and needed our restaurant reservation changed. I went to Adrian and said "oh do you think there is availability?" He said tsk tsk tsk no and then worked the keyboard and with a big grin said "now there is". Lol. Whether there was or wasnt, that was how is was the whole trip, making all feel he can work any magic you needed him for at the time.

js

Adrian did the same thing for us. It is wonderful that The Haven guests are treated the way we are.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by UPNYGuy

The pre-cruise team told me Adrian will be back on the BA for our February 22 sailing. Ruth was supposed to be there, but things change. Adrian is a true gem (no pun intended)

Our son just left the Getaway and was very very impressed with Noeme. Everything he requested of her was handled promptly and professionally. He was in a Haven PH as a solo cruiser.

Adrian is still on GA currently (he was supposed to leave on Jan 17th, but that changed when John D'Souza went to BA - as far as I can surmise).

It's possible that pre-cruise doesn't know they changed.

I am under the belief (will confirm this weekend) that Adrian is staying on GA until moving to Escape.\