Why so many Suite benefits?

laslomas

OK, so how abt Royal Suites on Reflection in Feb and March?

I'm assuming you intended to quote my comment when you made this post. With respect to Royal suites and up, they currently are not getting these benefits until April so no they won't be available in February or March.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

I agree with you. We can only go on vacations twice a year and like to splurge on a suite. BTW, I wouldn't be surprise if suite guests also spend more money aboard the ship... just a thought. On our last cruise my husband went to Guest Relations the last night of the cruise and the gentleman in front of him was paying his $30 account. OMG, I spent over $400 in non alcoholic beverage packages the first 10 minutes of our cruise, and don't ask me how much we spent on the Spa or drinking fine wines, or how much money my kids donated to the arcade. We also bought the portraits package & went to specialty restaurants. As the OP can see, not only we paid a premium price for our suite, we also spent a lot of $$$ on board the ship. Just my $0.02:)

For all you know they had a $1,000.00 OBC and TA paid their gratuities.

For all you know they had a $1,000.00 OBC and TA paid their gratuities.

Hope so!! We once had $800 OBC and pre-paid gratuities and still spent too much!! Our next cruise is only one week long, we have pre-paid gratuities, beverage packages, and $300 OBC... I'm going to try to behave. :)

that's the trap of OBC....you tend to look at expensive extras differently......a 300.00 spa treatment....SURE...go ahead...we have lots of OBC.....Hey! let's try an expensive wine with dinner...we have OBC....then you take a look ......and the OBC is gone..and you ar down an extra 1500.00. And you are going......did we really spent THAT much?....lol :eek:

Hope so!! We once had $800 OBC and pre-paid gratuities and still spent too much!! Our next cruise is only one week long, we have pre-paid gratuities, beverage packages, and $300 OBC... I'm going to try to behave. :)

that's the trap of OBC....you tend to look at expensive extras differently......a 300.00 spa treatment....SURE...go ahead...we have lots of OBC.....Hey! let's try an expensive wine with dinner...we have OBC....then you take a look ......and the OBC is gone..and you ar down an extra 1500.00. And you are going......did we really spent THAT much?....lol :eek:

This could NEVER happen to me :rolleyes:

Happy sailing,

Jenna

I booked my next cruise (4/4/2015 sailing of the Celebrity Summit) unaware of the new suite perks starting with that cruise. We were on a Royal Suite last year, same time, same ship. It was fantastic. Overall cost turned out to be almost the same as I had spent before on a veranda cabin(adding in all the perks available then).

Now they have added the following:

1) Complimentary Premium Beverage Package for all guests in the Suite {X 3 of us}

2) Complementary Specialty Dinning

3) Private dining area and menu in the MDR.

All this in addition to perks already available like Michael's Club, complementary mini bar in suite, butler in addition to housekeepers, etc.

My wife, her sister, and I can't wait! All things considered a great value from my point of view!

Happy travels to all!

Dave:)