Norwegian Getaway Vacation video now live

• 2 weeks later...
Great Video what tours did you take in St Thomas and Nassau :)

Thank you!! In st. Thomas we took a tour called sunny Liston. You can find it online. It included shopping, tour, and beach. HIGHLY recommend it for an overall fun excursion! We felt like we saw the entire island in a few hours.

In Nassau we took a water taxi to Paradise island and walked 20 minutes to a garden called Versailles Garden. It was free. Nothing exciting, but very nice

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Loved the video! We are contemplating an Oct 2016 Getaway cruise. Well, more like I am telling the husband we are going! ;-) Taking our will be then 12 & 10 yr old with us. Only disappointment I can foresee so far is the lack of pools for the amount of people. Are the lines long for the slides at any given time?

Anyway, loved the smiles and joy that was visible in your family. Thanks for sharing happiness! So loved the chicken shot too!! :) We are on a hobby farm ... love me my chickens!

What a cool memory maker!!! Enjoyed the video, especially from a family point of view. Love the steps out on the plank shot. Our next cruise is on the Getaway, and my kids are super stoked!

So who is the videographer and editor? You or one of your boys? Great job pulling it all together.

Loved the video! We are contemplating an Oct 2016 Getaway cruise. Well, more like I am telling the husband we are going! ;-) Taking our will be then 12 & 10 yr old with us. Only disappointment I can foresee so far is the lack of pools for the amount of people. Are the lines long for the slides at any given time?

Anyway, loved the smiles and joy that was visible in your family. Thanks for sharing happiness! So loved the chicken shot too!! :) We are on a hobby farm ... love me my chickens!

Thanks so much!! The most we had to wait for the slides was about 10 minutes! They are a lot of fun. Enjoy!

Thank you

What a cool memory maker!!! Enjoyed the video, especially from a family point of view. Love the steps out on the plank shot. Our next cruise is on the Getaway, and my kids are super stoked!

So who is the videographer and editor? You or one of your boys? Great job pulling it all together.

The oldest boy is the videographer and editor. He did everything from the countdown in the beginning all of the way through! And yes the plank was amazing! Thanks for the comment

Thank you