Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

So official announcement: Today marks my last day with Royal Caribbean. I have decided to not take my next contract as I am planning some new adventures. I have had the most incredible experience over the last 7 years with this incredible company and made memories and friends that I will take with me forever.

Sent from my Z982 using Forums mobile app

So official announcement: Today marks my last day with Royal Caribbean. I have decided to not take my next contract as I am planning some new adventures. I have had the most incredible experience over the last 7 years with this incredible company and made memories and friends that I will take with me forever.

Sent from my Z982 using Forums mobile app

WOW! That's sad to hear. Royal has lost one of their best AM's, and a potentially great CD as well. Best of wishes to Chris in his new venture.

Are there any good AM's left now?

Hello Paulette, hoping the Navigator is treating you well!

Is Daniel a good AM? Seen a bit of him on YouTube and he seems fun. I have noticed a slip in standards of AM's, with many of the best leaving Royal (Darryl, Chris, Frankie, Tino to name a few), and many of the newly promoted AM's are really not that great at all. I've seen 2 AM application videos on YouTube (I'll keep their names anonymous) and both were terrible. I'm surprised they got the promotion - that is all that I am saying.

Updated 2/1/18

*****Mariner OTS – Kitty Xu Meng Lang is currently onboard until Feb 8, when the ship goes for a short drydock. Then in March 2018 Renato Arana is scheduled to be onboard on a 4month contract.

Mariner has a Thailand & Vietnam Cruise itinerary that departs today Thu 8th February 2018 For 7 Nights then b2b cruises right through to May 7th in Barcelona.

Hello Paulette, hoping the Navigator is treating you well!

Is Daniel a good AM? Seen a bit of him on YouTube and he seems fun. I have noticed a slip in standards of AM's, with many of the best leaving Royal (Darryl, Chris, Frankie, Tino to name a few), and many of the newly promoted AM's are really not that great at all. I've seen 2 AM application videos on YouTube (I'll keep their names anonymous) and both were terrible. I'm surprised they got the promotion - that is all that I am saying.

Daniel was quite fun, I will say. His British humor and sometimes misunderstandings (both ways) only made things more fun. One of the trivia games they did was Celebrity Faces. Daniel created the list of faces. Some were Brits that not many Americans or Canadians (or others from various countries knew), so it did add a different flavor. But ALL was fun. He was incredibly visible around the ship. The ship had a new entertainment cast on board and it took more of Cuddy's time than when they have a more 'mature' cast onboard. The Royal Caribbean Production shows were very good, I have to say. Did a behind the scenes tour of the Studio Productions and learned quite a bit about what was different this sailing because of the new cast members. It was quite a good Cruise Directors staff, lots of fun stuff put on the agenda.

Daniel was quite fun, I will say. His British humor and sometimes misunderstandings (both ways) only made things more fun. One of the trivia games they did was Celebrity Faces. Daniel created the list of faces. Some were Brits that not many Americans or Canadians (or others from various countries knew), so it did add a different flavor. But ALL was fun. He was incredibly visible around the ship. The ship had a new entertainment cast on board and it took more of Cuddy's time than when they have a more 'mature' cast onboard. The Royal Caribbean Production shows were very good, I have to say. Did a behind the scenes tour of the Studio Productions and learned quite a bit about what was different this sailing because of the new cast members. It was quite a good Cruise Directors staff, lots of fun stuff put on the agenda.

Assuming that Daniel stays on NV, it sounds like he will be fantastic for the Southampton season. Glad you had fun with him. Royal are in need of good AM's, too many of them have a very fake presenting style.

The CD and AM are responsible for the scheduling of events, but glad that the CD Staff delivered. It's hard for them not to. On HM last summer, they were all good bar one individual, who was yelling at guests at the gangway on debarkation morning.

I see that you have booked SY for next year on Marc Walker's last sailing before vacation. That should be great fun, certainly more so than with Bobby on Harmony. I am hoping that the SY takeout is his farewell to the big ships, or just Royal completely, and I know that I am not the only person who feels that way.

Marc is fantastic, and I hope that I can sail with him at some point during his SY contract.

Updated 2/12/18

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks! Anyone who can share information about ourActivity Managers, PLEASE do so.

****Adventure OTS – Daniel Dornas will continue on AD when theship finishes her drydock until April, he has told me.

****Allure OTS – Grant Martin is back onboard as of 1/28 for 4months.

****Anthem OTS – Caroline Peters should have joined the ship on2/9/18 until Tornado Tanya comes onboard in April. Tanya did put on FB that shegoes boards Anthem on April 7. Lookingfor confirmation that Caroline Peters is onboard and if not, then who is?

****Brilliance OTS – Who currently is onboard?Enzo Majiijaca is supposed to join BR in early April, but who is onboard untilthen?

****Empress OTS – Mauricio Diaz is onboard until mid February 2018.

****Enchantment OTS – TT Algon is stillonboard. A cruiser sailed with him onthe October 27th Enchantment sailing. Is TT Algon still onboard?

****Explorer OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova has been onboard shipsince 11/19 and until 2/9/18 and thenshe will move to Freedom from 2/11 to 3/17.

****Freedom OTS – AlexanderSchmidt joined the ship on Dec 6. Tryingto find out from him directly if this is a 2 or 4 month contract.

****Grandeur OTS – Cecy Del Razo has taken over on GR, 2/10/18,she told me directly instead of going to Brilliance.

*****Harmony – Katy McCullagh is onboard from 12/9/17 until 2/3/18 when Jerry (GerardoDe La Concha Kubli) may be returning since his vacation should be over.

****IndependenceOTS – Elizabeth Hackett is onboardcurrently and could be onboard until Mark Rous returns to Indy on May 20. Mark has told me that he will be returning to Indy on May 20.

*****Jewel OTS – Danny Klophaus is onboard rightnow.

*****LibertyOTS – Katrina Blair took over as AM on1/14 perhaps for 4 months.

****Majesty OTS – MosseseVatuloka is onboard. I heard this on1/26/18 from Geoff Jones. Geoffsaid he has filled in from time to time for Moe, but Moe is the AM onboard.

*****Mariner OTS – Kitty Xu Meng Lang iscurrently onboard until Feb 8, when the ship goes for a short drydock. Then inMarch 2018 Renato Arana is scheduled to be onboard on a 4month contract.

*****Navigator OTS – Daniel Edwards is onboard currently as per recent news. Mark Rous hasinformed me that he joins NV on March 1 until May 20 when he will move to Indy. I imagine that Daniel returns when Markleaves.

*****Oasis OTS – Margot Van Erck is onboarduntil 2/11/18 then vacation and unsure where she is heading after her vacation. Tresha Robb has told me that she is headingto Oasis in February.

***** Ovation – Angelle VanHemert took over at the end of January 2018.

***** Quantum – Bonnie Bai isonboard as of the information I received on 12/10. I don’t know when she started, so thereforecan’t guess as to when her contract completes.

*****RadianceOTS – Saini Gupta was on the 11/18 to 11/29 sailing….don’t have any informationas to when he started or how long he will be on the ship. Saini is expected to be there until 3/1. Looking to learn who will be covering hisvacation.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Eric Lopez, unknown start sotherefore can’t speculate on when he leaves….any help is appreciated.

**** Serenade OTS – Alison Hasler has beenpromoted to AM as of 1/26 on Serenade.

**** Symphony OTS – AsSymphony gets closer to Amy Tripp is in Miamigetting her ready for sailing. Margotvan Erck has announced she will take over from Amy. I have reached out to Amy to learn if theyknow the date of that handoff yet.

***** Vision OTS – Renato Arana has returned to Vision as of theend of January 2018 for 2 months, then he goes to Mariner for 4 months.

*****Voyager OTS – ClaireBooth was identified as being on Voyager during the middle of January2018. Perhaps she will be onboard untilTroy Zhang returns at the end of February, with this being a longer vacation.

Thanks to all the cruisers for information thatthey provide to me!

Others: TalitaLeoni, Danny Klophaus, Anjazc, TroyZhang, Allison Currie, Caroline Pan, Agari G., Katie Turner (on medical leave),Tresha Robb, Gerardo De La Concha Kubli (called Jerry) started vacation 12/9until 2/3/18; , MickeyMartin, Mark Rous (vac from mid Jan to March 1).

No longer in the Fleet: Jeremie Gugliemi, Darryl Dyball, Zach Stratford; Linda Feng;Frankie Portera, Elise Milo Stewart, Gordon Travis, Giovanni DiPasquale, Kevin Tugwell, BelleO’Obrien (now Osmic); Tino Jackson(Carillo); Christopher John Hopkins

Splendour – ship retired April 2016; Legend – shipretired March 2017

Jerry has definitely returned to Harmony as Katy is currently vacationing in Disneyland Paris.

I am also guessing that Alexander has left Freedom for vacation, with Aysy taking over as her and Topi work as a team in the same way as John and Katrina.

Jerry has definitely returned to Harmony as Katy is currently vacationing in Disneyland Paris.

I am also guessing that Alexander has left Freedom for vacation, with Aysy taking over as her and Topi work as a team in the same way as John and Katrina.

Thanks, I will update tomorrow. I am waiting for some other info back and will update all at one time.

Margot said that she is getting on SY in June, so I will probably have her in July. Hoping she will be better than Katy from Harmony last year.

Also thinking of doing Indy in late July - hoping that Mark will still be there, I found Elizabeth quite irritating when I watched her and Cuddy's morning show on YouTube.

Updated 2/20/18

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks! Anyone who can share information about ourActivity Managers, PLEASE do so.

****Adventure OTS – Daniel Dornas will continue on AD when theship finishes her drydock until April, he has told me.

****Anthem OTS – Caroline Peters should have joined the ship on2/9/18 until Tornado Tanya comes onboard in April. Tanya did put on FB that shegoes boards Anthem on April 7. Lookingfor confirmation that Caroline Peters is onboard and if not, then who is?

****Brilliance OTS – Who currently is onboard?Enzo Majiijaca is supposed to join BR in early April, but who is onboard untilthen?

****Enchantment OTS – AssataYoung-Mayers replaced TT Algon back inDecember. Unsure if Assata is stillonboard.

****Explorer OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova has been onboard shipsince 11/19 and until 2/9/18 and thenshe will move to Freedom from 2/11 to 3/17.

****Freedom OTS – AlexanderSchmidt joined the ship on Dec 6 but has probably been replaced by Aysy in midFebruary 2018. Alexander was scheduledfor his vacation in early February 2018. Margot Van Erck is scheduled to be onFR in mid April until June 2018, when Margot will move to Symphony. Looking forconfirmation from a cruiser on board is Aysy is onboard right now..

****Grandeur OTS – Cecy Del Razo has taken over on GR, 2/10/18,she told me directly instead of going to Brilliance. She is supposed to beon GR for a 4 month contract.

*****Harmony – Jerry (Gerardo De La Concha Kubli) returned2/3/18. No information as to whetherthis is a 2 or 4 month contract.

****IndependenceOTS – Elizabeth Hackett is onboardcurrently and could be onboard until Mark Rous returns to Indy on May 20. Mark has told me that he will be returning to Indy on May 20.

****Majesty OTS – MosseseVatuloka is onboard. I heard this on1/26/18 from Geoff Jones. Geoffsaid he has filled in from time to time for Moe, but Moe is the AM onboard.

*****Mariner OTS – Kitty Xu Meng Lang iscurrently onboard until Feb 8, when the ship goes for a short drydock. Then inMarch 2018 Renato Arana is scheduled to be onboard on a 4month contract.

*****Navigator OTS – Daniel Edward is onboard currently as per recent news. Mark Rous hasinformed me that he joins NV on March 1 until May 20 when he will move to Indy. I imagine that Daniel returns when Markleaves.

*****Oasis OTS – Tresha Robb has taken overonboard Oasis on 2/11/18 probably for a 4 month contract.Margot Van Erck isonboard until 2/11/18 then vacation and unsure where she is heading after hervacation. Tresha Robb has told me thatshe is heading to Oasis in February.

***** Quantum – Bonnie Bai isonboard as of the information I received on 12/10. I don’t know when she started, so thereforecan’t guess as to when her contract completes.

*****RadianceOTS – Saini Gupta was on the 11/18 to 11/29 sailing….don’t have any informationas to when he started or how long he will be on the ship. Saini is expected to be there until 3/1. Looking to learn who will be covering hisvacation.

**** Rhapsody OTS – TT Algon is currentlyonboard. I was informed of this from theCD he is working with Elvis Pinto on 2/12/18. Don’t know until when.

**** Serenade OTS – Alison Hasler has beenpromoted to AM as of 1/26 on Serenade.

**** Symphony OTS – AsSymphony gets closer to Amy Tripp is in Miamigetting her ready for sailing. Margotvan Erck has announced she will take over from Amy. I have reached out to Amy to learn if theyknow the date of that handoff yet.

***** Vision OTS – Renato Arana has returned to Vision as of theend of January 2018 for 2 months, then he goes to Mariner for 4 months.

*****Voyager OTS – ClaireBooth was identified as being on Voyager during the middle of January2018. Perhaps she will be onboard untilTroy Zhang returns at the end of February, with this being a longer vacation.

Others: TalitaLeoni, Danny Klophaus, Anjazc, TroyZhang, Allison Currie, Caroline Pan, Agari G., Katie Turner (on medical leave),Tresha Robb, Gerardo De La Concha Kubli (called Jerry) started vacation 12/9until 2/3/18; , MickeyMartin, Mark Rous (vac from mid Jan to March 1), Katy McCullagh

No longer in the Fleet: Jeremie Gugliemi, Darryl Dyball, Zach Stratford; Linda Feng;Frankie Portera, Elise Milo Stewart, Gordon Travis, Giovanni DiPasquale, Kevin Tugwell, BelleO’Obrien (now Osmic); Tino Jackson(Carillo); Christopher John Hopkins

Updated 2/21/18

****Brilliance OTS – FlavioMaeda is currently onboard. Probably onuntil Enzo Majiica joins the ship in earlyApril, but who is onboard until then?

****Enchantment OTS – AssataYoung-Mayers replaced TT Algon back inDecember. Unsure if Assata is stillonboard.

****Freedom OTS – AlexanderSchmidt joined the ship on Dec 6 but has probably been replaced by Aysy in midFebruary 2018. Alexander was scheduledfor his vacation in early February 2018. Margot Van Erck is scheduled to be onFR in mid April until June 2018, when Margot will move to Symphony. Looking forconfirmation from a cruiser on board is Aysy is onboard right now..

****Grandeur OTS – Cecy Del Razo has taken over on GR, 2/10/18,she told me directly instead of going to Brilliance. She is supposed to beon GR for a 4 month contract.

*****Harmony – Jerry (Gerardo De La Concha Kubli) returned 2/3/18. No information as to whether this is a 2 or 4month contract.

*****Navigator OTS – Daniel Edward is onboard currently as per recent news. Mark Rous hasinformed me that he joins NV on March 1 until May 20 when he will move to Indy. I imagine that Daniel returns when Markleaves.

*****Oasis OTS – Tresha Robb has taken overonboard Oasis on 2/11/18 probably for a 4 month contract.Margot Van Erck isonboard until 2/11/18 then vacation and unsure where she is heading after hervacation. Tresha Robb has told me thatshe is heading to Oasis in February.

**** Rhapsody OTS – TT Algon is currentlyonboard. I was informed of this from theCD he is working with Elvis Pinto on 2/12/18. Don’t know until when.

*****Voyager OTS – ClaireBooth was identified as being on Voyager during the middle of January 2018. Perhaps she will be onboard until Troy Zhangreturns at the end of February, with this being a longer vacation.

Others: TalitaLeoni, Danny Klophaus, Anjazc, TroyZhang, Allison Currie, Caroline Pan, Agari G., Katie Turner (on medical leave),Tresha Robb, Gerardo De La Concha Kubli (called Jerry) started vacation 12/9until 2/3/18; , MickeyMartin, Mark Rous (vac from mid Jan to March 1), Katy McCullagh

Any word on who will be on Freedom the week of March 25th? I just found out my CD will be Drew Devine. Always enjoy waking up to the morning show, hopefully Drew and whoever the AM is will make a great team!

Drew is said to have a good rapport with his AM. Here is his Morning Show with Hugo Arenas (now CD on Empress) in February 2016 on Oasis.

I thought that Aysy would be going to Freedom with Topi, but she may have stayed on Explorer for another month, meaning that Alexander would be your AM. I heard of a positive review of him recently, so hopefully he is good.

Speaking with CD Joff Eaton who's on Ovation at the moment, he indicated that Amy Tripp has taken a shoreside position in Miami in the sales department.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did Joff say who would take out SY instead? Margot won't be there until June.

Speaking with CD Joff Eaton who's on Ovation at the moment, he indicated that Amy Tripp has taken a shoreside position in Miami in the sales department.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

NO.....I just had a private exchange with Amy Tripp.....she is taking out Symphony as the AM.....she doesn't know where Joff would have gotten that information from.

NO.....I just had a private exchange with Amy Tripp.....she is taking out Symphony as the AM.....she doesn't know where Joff would have gotten that information from.

Joff might have been referring to the fact that Amy spent a few weeks in the Miami office doing preparation for Symphony. She is on the ship now.