Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

Why is Andre Miller not listed? I always thought he was the best and should have been promoted to cruise director.

He and his wife had a baby months ago.....and from what I understood from him, he moved on to a land job. Don't know specifics, since that was never shared with me.

NO.....I just had a private exchange with Amy Tripp.....she is taking out Symphony as the AM.....she doesn't know where Joff would have gotten that information from.

That's great news. I thought she was great fun when we had her on Explorer last year. Would have been a shame to loose her shoreside

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Over 3 years off this thread and it yet any relevanc to how I enjoy a ship

What's next? Assist boardwalk candy floss operator

?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

No one forced you to comment, let alone read this thread. Enjoy the rest of your evening! ;p

?

3 years later and you weren’t missed.

What’s next, snarky comments?

?

3 years later and you weren’t missed.

What’s next, snarky comments?

No one forced you to comment, let alone read this thread. Enjoy the rest of your evening! ;p

can you hear me applauding Joe?? why do people have to act like that. I enjoy knowing who I will sail with. The staff is a big part of what makes the cruise

can you hear me applauding Joe?? why do people have to act like that. I enjoy knowing who I will sail with. The staff is a big part of what makes the cruise

If someone acted like that on my list, they would leave and not come back.

I agree with what you are saying. I always like to know who is on my cruise and like to provide feedback post-cruise. In addition, I have some favorite CD's and AM's who I want to know where they will be.

There really isn't any need for demeaning comments such as the one about the "Assist boardwalk candy floss operator".

Updated 3/5/18

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks! Anyone who can share information about ourActivity Managers, PLEASE do so.

****Adventure OTS – Daniel Dornas will continue on AD when theship finishes her drydock until April, he has told me.

****Allure OTS – Grant Martin is back onboard as of 1/28 for 4months.

****Anthem OTS – Caroline Peters should have joined the ship on2/9/18 until Tornado Tanya comes onboard in April. Tornado Tanya has confirmedvia FB that she goes boards Anthem on April 7. Is Caroline Peters on board NOW?

****Brilliance OTS – FlavioMaeda is currently onboard. Probably onuntil Enzo Majiica joins the ship in earlyApril. Looking to confirm if Flavio iscurrently onboard.

****Empress OTS – WHO is onboard now, since Mauricio Diaz should have gone on vacation in mid February2018?

****Enchantment OTS – AssataYoung-Mayers replaced TT Algon back inDecember. Unsure if Assata is stillonboard.

****Explorer OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova has been onboard shipsince 11/19 and until 2/9/18 and thenshe will move to Freedom from 2/11 to 3/17.

****Freedom OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova should be onboard from2/11/18 to 3/11/18 (short stay). Alexander Schmidt joined the ship on Dec 6 buthas probably been replaced by Aysy in mid February 2018. Alexander was scheduled for his vacation inearly February 2018. Margot Van Erck is scheduled to be on FR in mid Apriluntil June 2018, when Margot will move to Symphony. Looking for confirmationfrom a cruiser on board is Aysy is onboard right now..

****Grandeur OTS – Cecy Del Razo has taken over on GR, 2/10/18,she told me directly instead of going to Brilliance. She is supposed to beon GR for a 4 month contract.

*****Harmony – Jerry (Gerardo De La Concha Kubli) returned 2/3/18. No information as to whether this is a 2 or 4month contract.

****IndependenceOTS – Elizabeth Hackett is onboardcurrently and could be onboard until Mark Rous returns to Indy on May 20. Mark has told me that he will be returning to Indy on May 20.

*****Jewel OTS – Danny Klophaus is onboard rightnow.

*****LibertyOTS – Katrina Blair took over as AM on1/14 perhaps for 4 months.

****Majesty OTS – MosseseVatuloka is onboard. I heard this on1/26/18 from Geoff Jones. Geoffsaid he has filled in from time to time for Moe, but Moe is the AM onboard.

*****Mariner OTS – Renato Arana isscheduled to be onboard by the end of March 2018 for a 4 monthcontract.

*****Navigator OTS – Mark Rous shouldhave joined the ship on March 1 until May 20 when he will move to Indy. DanielEdward should return when Mark leaves.

*****Oasis OTS – Tresha Robb has taken overonboard Oasis on 2/11/18 probably for a 4 month contract.Margot Van Erck isonboard until 2/11/18 then vacation and unsure where she is heading after hervacation.

***** Ovation – Angelle VanHemert took over at the end of January 2018.

***** Quantum – Bonnie Bai isonboard as of the information I received on 12/10. I don’t know when she started, so thereforecan’t guess as to when her contract completes.

*****RadianceOTS – Saini Gupta was on the 11/18 to 11/29 sailing….don’t have any informationas to when he started or how long he will be on the ship. Saini is expected to be there until 3/1. Looking to learn who will be covering hisvacation.

**** Rhapsody OTS – TT Algon is currentlyonboard. I was informed of this from theCD he is working with Elvis Pinto on 2/12/18. Don’t know until when.

**** Serenade OTS – Alison Hasler has beenpromoted to AM as of 1/26 on Serenade.

**** Symphony OTS – AsSymphony gets closer to Amy Tripp is in Miamigetting her ready for sailing. Margotvan Erck has announced she will take over from Amy. I have reached out to Amy to learn if theyknow the date of that handoff yet.

***** Vision OTS – Who is currently onboard?

*****Voyager OTS – Who iscurrently on board? Claire Booth was identified as being on Voyager during themiddle of January 2018. Perhaps she willbe onboard until Troy Zhang returns at the end of February, with this being alonger vacation.

Thanks to all the cruisers for information thatthey provide to me!

Others: DanielEdward, Alexander Schmidt, Talita Leoni, Danny Klophaus, Anjazc, Troy Zhang, Allison Currie, Caroline Pan,Agari G., Katie Turner (on medical leave), Gerardo De La Concha Kubli (calledJerry) started vacation 12/9 until 2/3/18; , Mickey Martin, Mark Rous (vac from mid Janto March 1), Katy McCullagh, Margot van Erck, Kitty Xu Meng

No longer in the Fleet: Jeremie Gugliemi, Darryl Dyball, Zach Stratford; Linda Feng;Frankie Portera, Elise Milo Stewart, Gordon Travis, Giovanni DiPasquale, Kevin Tugwell, BelleO’Obrien (now Osmic); Tino Jackson(Carillo); Christopher John Hopkins

Splendour – ship retired April 2016; Legend – shipretired March 2017

?

I appreciate the replies from other readers/participants in this thread. As the thread starter, I can only add.....to reply to this poster with -- you have the ability to NEVER visit this thread again...as Nike says, JUST DO IT.

I appreciate the replies from other readers/participants in this thread. As the thread starter, I can only add.....to reply to this poster with -- you have the ability to NEVER visit this thread again...as Nike says, JUST DO IT.

Well stated, Paulette. [emoji122]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Any guesses as to who will be the AM for the Symphony Transatlantic? If it is a good AM, I might be fine with Bobby being CD and just go to the AM's activities instead.

Also, Alex is still AM on FR. Aysy is probably still on EX. Topi and Aysy usually work together, but it is only 5 weeks.

TT was going on break in about 2 weeks so not this Sunday but next from rhapsody of the seas. I believe his last name is spelled incorrectly here though. We had great conversation with him last week but haven't been able to find him on Facebook :(

Paulette or anyone on this thread - Do you have an AM to nominate for the Symphony Transatlantic in October? They need someone good as Bobby is CD. I haven't heard very much about a lot of the current AM's.

I was on YouTube and stumbled over some AM application showreels. There was one guy who didn't get the job but was excellent. I also saw the showreels of a couple of people on this list and they were dire.

Do Royal care about getting good AM's any more?

Just got off the ovation and Criss Hopkins was on there. I asked him his position and he said he’s only part of the entertainment crew.

Really???!!! What a waste of an awesome CD!!! But isn't he leaving RC? (can't say I blame him, if they're going to demote him...)

Really???!!! What a waste of an awesome CD!!! But isn't he leaving RC? (can't say I blame him, if they're going to demote him...)

When we were on Anthem, Chris was "Entertainment Host." It was a temporary position for a couple of weeks whilst John and Katrina settled in to the ship. Maybe something similar is happening on Ovation. He didn't reply to my FB message asking if he had left Royal, so who knows?

I agree,a waste of talent.

Maybe it’s a temporary position but I hope the best for him.

In my opinion throw Joff Eaton over the side and put him there.

A lot of people like Joff, especially us Brits. I would never suggest that someone gets demoted or fired, unless they really angered me. Not nice to say to "throw him over the side."

Have you watched these videos?