What is the best way to book Nachi Cocom?

CruisingGAL82

What is the best way to book Nachi Cocom? Do you do it somewhere online? Are there tickets or something to print out? Or can you just take a taxi and pay upon arrival?

You would want to book online as they limit their daily number of people.

http://www.cozumelnachicocom.com/

You just pay a deposit, I think I even used Paypal which makes it secure.

As mentioned above, book on-line through their web site, pay the deposit, print out your receipt/reservation form -- we always pay the balance in cash when we arrive. Bring extra cash for tips (we generally tip 15-20% of our admission, and I give the bartenders a few extra $$ for helping me to practice my Spanish while I enjoy the swim-up bar :D).

Taxi each way, depending upon your pier (there are 3 cruise ship pier areas in Coz) should be about $17 each way for up to 4 passengers in the cab.

Thanks everyone! After reading your reviews I booked this online today for our cruise in April [emoji106]! Definitely sounds like fun. Folks on Trip Advisor said the same. I used PayPal too! Happy cruising!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We had a wonderful day there on Saturday, January 17. Beautiful palapa, table and extra loungers for our food and stuff, great service, excellent Dirty Monkeys and food. Not to mention the cute $12 souvenir photo taken of us when we arrived.

It drizzled for a few minutes of our day there but when we got back to the port, we found out there had been a lengthy downpour which had left huge puddles and caused many to flee back to the ship. We had been very fortunate.

Edited by CintiPam

Are the taxis at the port?

Yes there is a taxi stand with a Q line that moves quickly. Just follow the signs through the market.

The taxis line up and you get in the next one with the assistance/direction of the port workers. The price is fixed & posted on a "menu" board by destination according to the # of passengers in your party so don't worry if you board a van or a sedan.

Thank you for all of this great information! We are also thinking of spending our port day there mid-March.

How long is the ride to Nachi-Cocom?

We have an 8 year old who loves the beach and swimming, do you think it would be appropriate to bring her?

The website is beautiful and it looks like a very lovely resort.

Thank you for the feedback - thinking of booking this today :)

• 1 month later...