Great Stirrup Cay- Cabana's

Fishymom

Location too. Personally, like the beach area that the smaller ones are on. The larger ones are by a more rocky area.

From looking at the map, I like the location of the smaller ones too. I just don't want to be squished. There will be 4 of us. Are there 4 loungers, 4 floats, etc?

From looking at the map, I like the location of the smaller ones too. I just don't want to be squished. There will be 4 of us. Are there 4 loungers, 4 floats, etc?

We were provided 4 loungers, 4 floats, a table with 4 chairs, towels, bottled water, small refrigerator, hammock, shower behind the cabana. As a previous poster pointed out, the large cabanas were on a rocky area, but it definitely did not detract.

We were provided 4 loungers, 4 floats, a table with 4 chairs, towels, bottled water, small refrigerator, hammock, shower behind the cabana. As a previous poster pointed out, the large cabanas were on a rocky area, but it definitely did not detract.

Excellent, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, we will be on the Epic and it is not yet posted as an excursion. Do you know the normal cost of the Epic?

We are on the Epic as well. The price for us was $459 for the small, and $499 for the large.

Edited by Sissaaaaaa

And, NCL raised the prices again for those Cabana - a little more than a year ago, it was $249 for the small ones ... this is for a rental of 8 hours, max !

Gotcha :eek: Can't wait to learn how much this will cost later on with the upgrade when it re-open.

P.S. Just tasty snacks, no lobster tails or fried oysters.

• 2 weeks later...
We are on the 11/19 Epic sailing and the cabanas are not yet available for bookings. Does anyone know when they usually open them up to book?

Cabanas might have been sold out already - for our cruise in January I booked ours almost a year in advance.

We are on the 11/19 Epic sailing and the cabanas are not yet available for bookings. Does anyone know when they usually open them up to book?

The cabanas for the 11/12 Epic sailing just opened up a little over a week ago. $449 for the small ones and $499 for large. Keep checking!

The cabanas for the 11/12 Epic sailing just opened up a little over a week ago. $449 for the small ones and $499 for large. Keep checking!

Thank you! I think the excursion desk is getting tired of me calling...LOL. :cool:

Can't swing the higher price for a cabana this year for just me and my kid. I was thinking about the clamshell. Are the net ones on a specific beach or are they mixed in everywhere?

They are available at all the beaches and then scattered among the non-mesh clamshells. The clamshell part is easily transferred from one set of lounge chairs to another so if you like a location don't be afraid to ask the attendant to switch the clamshell part..

just a tip: you make a reservation at the Excursion Desk for a specific beach and then you choose whatever clamshell is available once you are at the beach. Take the time to figure out what beach is better for you so you aren't at the Desk making a quick decision while people are breathing down your neck.

Edited by esm54687