"Dancing of the Ships" Speculation

cruisexlife

hi guy's - john just advised that due to a long easter weekend the announcement will not come out today (4/6)...but...it will be out this week for sure so keep your fingers crossed a bit longer!

are you mother loving serious!? Ugh!

I'm not entirely surprised as I can only imagine just how much preparation and planning goes into this and being incredibly sure that what is announced is in fact correct and of course possible to do.

Well, I wish they would stick to the date they say.

Which is exactly why I went "huh?" when I saw Elation moving to Jax bc it has no upgrades. I could be wrong, and I'm sure someone will let me know if I am, but Jax seems to do pretty good business. Makes me wonder if business will decrease when Elation arrives.

They move ships where they'll make the most money. Maybe JAX does pretty good business but people in that market aren't willing to pay a premium for balconies. Every time I've checked cruises out of there, prices are always pretty low.

Hi Guy's - John just advised that due to a long Easter weekend the announcement will not come out today (4/6)...BUT...it will be out this week for sure so keep your fingers crossed a bit longer!

He has updated the date to Thursday on FB.....oops sorry Cap, did not read far enough down. You scooped me.

Edited by jimbo5544

Thursday needs to hurry up! Heard that there might be a Miracle in tampa or possibly a Legendary return as well. Not sure if it's true but we will hopefully find out Thursday!

Edited by Alexv500

Thursday needs to hurry up! Heard that there might be a Miracle in tampa or possibly a Legendary return as well. Not sure if it's true but we will hopefully find out Thursday!

Did he say if something magical will happen in Port Canaveral?

You can let your Imaginations run wild, but the fact is that Carnival announcements have a long history of being somewhat underwhelming, when they finally get around to making them, after numerous delays and false starts.

You can let your Imaginations run wild, but the fact is that Carnival announcements have a long history of being somewhat underwhelming, when they finally get around to making them, after numerous delays and false starts.

True, already used to all these disappointing announcements, so trying not to get my hopes up too much, but hopefully this next announcement will be good. Hopefully..

True, already used to all these disappointing announcements, so trying not to get my hopes up too much, but hopefully this next announcement will be good. Hopefully..

My guesses:

Splendor to Long Beach

Miracle to Tampa

Not sure about any others..

My guesses:

Splendor to Long Beach

Miracle to Tampa

Not sure about any others..

I really hope that happens!! Hopefully we will find out Thursday! Hoping Carnival is saving this announcement for Tampa and the West Coast. We have all waited very patiently. Tampa definitely needs a 7 day ship again, and the Miracle would be great for that. :D