"LIVE" from the Oasis of the Seas - February 21, 2015

niksmom630

TO: Niksmom--Thank you for the answer about the bar menu prices. I started a new thread about that to get the "word" out. Many members have been waiting to hear about that policy. You should think about professional photography --you take excellent photos. P.S. When do we see a photo of the beautiful daughter?

Thank you for the compliment, but my Come Fly With Me show photos are coming up next, and you'll see why I should not quit my day job! 😂 the beautiful DD did not join us on this trip, but she's been sending me snow photos to give me something to look forward to!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

F9AAFC44-EB3F-436B-9929-1B2AF140108D_zpsofuiupri.jpg

367F22CA-E2D9-46A7-8026-6529C9DEE599_zpso8pcocbs.jpg

E9AE22A4-D8B3-4C77-8331-C9030F01DA84_zpsjq8umzvv.jpg

D2E031ED-D8A3-46F0-9394-330821139AED_zpse6dge50s.jpg

Highly recommend seeing this show as well. We also had the ice show scheduled today but I have seen so many of them, we decided to skip it this time.

I need to stop at Guest Services and have been procrastinating and now I shall have to pay the price. It's 30 people deep and moving slowly....UGH! 😁More later....

We saw Come Fly With Me at the Opal Theatre last night. It was a fabulous show and my photos are really not so great and don't do it justice!

Glad to hear it. sadly, that's the show that they just moved from 9pm to 7:30pm on me for my cruise in 2 weeks, which now conflicts with dinner. I guess I'll have a later dinner that night.

Did they move any showtimes on you? If so, did you ask why they're moving them around?

BTW who is the headliner show? Sorry if you already posted that.

Edited by MisterBill99

Glad to hear it. sadly, that's the show that they just moved from 9pm to 7:30pm on me for my cruise in 2 weeks, which now conflicts with dinner. I guess I'll have a later dinner that night.

Did they move any showtimes on you? If so, did you ask why they're moving them around?

BTW who is the headliner show? Sorry if you already posted that.

They cancelled Cats for us, and we weren't able to rearrange it. There were several people on our roll call that had more changes, as I recall. I'm going to scan and post the compasses when I return...can't recall the headliner offhand, but the compasses will have everything I've missed. Off to make the most of the last night onboard! I'll finish up with the whole backlog of photos and commentary while I'm at the airport! 😄

We ate at Bimini Boatyard tonight...my whole family raved about this place. I told everyone about your live report and recommendations through the week. Thank you so much!! Can't wait to board Oasis tomorrow!

Have a wonderful cruise! Wish we were staying another week!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We left our cabin at 6:50, self debarkation, through customs and curbside at 7:05.

Heading to the airport now and will upload the rest of my photos while we wait for our 10:50 am flight back to Chicago! -12 degrees....😡

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you again for this review and all the photos. My kids are drooling over the photos , and are hoping the next 4 weeks fly by till we board Oasis. Have a safe trip back to Chicago. We live in Highland Park so we'll try to hope for better weather as you return, but so far our hopes are not cooperating.

I can't believe that I got up at 5:30am on the Oasis and now at 8 :45am, I'm home in Miami doing laundry. Why did that week have to go so fast? I'll need to go back over all the posts here to relive the week but the photos I saw look very familiar! Great ship, great staff, great food.....yeah, it was just a great cruise! I highly recommend Oasis of the Seas to anyone!

I can't believe that I got up at 5:30am on the Oasis and now at 8 :45am, I'm home in Miami doing laundry. Why did that week have to go so fast? I'll need to go back over all the posts here to relive the week but the photos I saw look very familiar! Great ship, great staff, great food.....yeah, it was just a great cruise! I highly recommend Oasis of the Seas to anyone!

Great to know, sailing on Oasis for the first time in October!!:)

I am sorry u have to come back here . It is supposed to get in the 20 and 30 this week so a warm up. Not like the weather u just had . I am so greatful for this its been a nice part of my days dreaming of my turn. It makes it even better to know what u escaped here i look forward to that next year. Safe travels.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app