Star Princess BVE on March 14

jdellachiesa

Hi,

My wife, sister, brother-in-law and I are doing the Star Princess BVE on March 14 as a day outing. This will be my brother-in-laws first time on a ship (and my sisters second time) so it will be fun to show him around! And of course my wife and I are just looking forward to being onboard for the day :)

Does anyone have any idea what the BVE lunch might be these days?

Thanks!

Jarrod

Usually salmon or beef or chicken, but burgers are always available. Also of course wine, but if you prefer a beer that can be changed out as well. You will get a choice of about 3 desserts, usually a ice cream or sorbet and two other choices. Be sure to arrive before 11am as you may be able to go aboard soon after that. I did.

question regarding BVE , do you have to have a friend that is sailing to be able to do it , or can i just contact princess and see if they allow "anyone" to purchase the opportunity?

being so near to san francisco , i have been thinking about trying princess again , and i think it would be fun to do BVE to whet the wifes appetite;)

thanks in advance

dave

question regarding BVE , do you have to have a friend that is sailing to be able to do it , or can i just contact princess and see if they allow "anyone" to purchase the opportunity?

being so near to san francisco , i have been thinking about trying princess again , and i think it would be fun to do BVE to whet the wifes appetite;)

thanks in advance

dave

My wife and I did a BVE on Grand in San Francisco a year or two ago. We wanted to buy some Future Cruise Credits and you can only do that onboard so we booked the BVE for that purpose. We didn't know anybody on that sailing.