Elite Minibar Setup - Types of Soda Pop Available

flourpot

Yes - it is the only soda on the ship that I drink. So I often swap it for some orange soda and mostly water. I have done this many times, it has just been a few years since I sailed with Princess.

The reason I asked is that it was not possible on the Regal in Oct or the Emerald in Feb. :(

The reason I asked is that it was not possible on the Regal in Oct or the Emerald in Feb. :(

I travel solo and on Emerald last October tried to switch for i coffe card and the rest bottled water.

No it was either all bottled water or 2 coffee cards.

Kind of left me with a thorn in my back :mad:

Yeah all I need is another coffee card. Have two now and princess gave us another one since our sailing on the Regal was less than expected. I was not alone. The home office was flooded with emails and calls.

I am persistent. After the first call, I than call the circle host no answer there I stand in the Elite line at the front desk. This is supposed to be our benefit for being loyal. Well be loyal back to us or it will be Loyal to Royal!

I travel solo and on Emerald last October tried to switch for i coffe card and the rest bottled water.

No it was either all bottled water or 2 coffee cards.

Which is exactly the policy as written.

It should be no surprise that this trade was not allowed.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on the Ruby right now and called room service to see what was available in soft drinks to swap in my mini bar. The woman on the phone put me on hold to check their inventory and when she came back, she told me that they had coke, diet coke, fanta, and sprite (no sprite zero). We went with 6 diet cokes, 7 sprites, and 7 fantas. She told us that she would have it switched out in 30 minutes.

:-)

Bonnie

I'm on the Ruby right now and called room service to see what was available in soft drinks to swap in my mini bar. The woman on the phone put me on hold to check their inventory and when she came back, she told me that they had coke, diet coke, fanta, and sprite (no sprite zero). We went with 6 diet cokes, 7 sprites, and 7 fantas. She told us that she would have it switched out in 30 minutes.

:-)

Bonnie

Thats great, Bon Voyage! Looks like a beautiful day in Cali. :)

We were able to switch out some of our soft drinks for ginger ale on the Caribbean Princess in December. We took two short cruises back to back and ended up with a lot of leftover cans. But since we drove to the port, we ended up bringing them back home. I finished the last of the tonic water earlier this month with the last little bottle of gin.