Elite Minibar Setup - Types of Soda Pop Available

flourpot

I have read on here that you can switch out the alcohol in the Elite minibar setup for soda/pop/soft drinks. Does anyone know the types of pop available to chose from? I have heard about Coke and Sprite, but was wondering if you could get other flavors like ginger ale, root beer, orange, etc.

Thanks!

Bonnie

They also have ginger ale, Seagrams I think and Fanta Orange. I often ask about Root Beer but have never been able to get it. We get the ginger ale almost all the time but have never opted for the orange. It may not be offered on all cruises.

Edited by yoyosma

They also have ginger ale, Seagrams I think and Fanta Orange. I often ask about Root Beer but have never been able to get it. We get the ginger ale almost all the time but have never opted for the orange. It may not be offered on all cruises.

Awesome! Thanks so much for the info!

:-)

Bonnie

They have root beer now! got it over New Years
Which ship? I asked on the Regal in January, they didn't have it. :-(

Since they use Coke products, I am assuming you got Barques. True?

Edited by yoyosma

Thanks. Odd but I think I asked for it on the Ruby in November and they didn't have it either, but I may not have.

I realized while eating dinner I spelled it wrong while pooring some of it into a glass. Just gotta put that u after the q.

We have never had a problem getting this replaced with a bottle if wine. It does seem strange that Princess will give you two coffee cards - a $60 dollar value - or one bottle of wine - a $30 dollar value. But we don't drink anything stronger than wine and don't drink beer or soft drinks, so it seems worthwhile. One coffee card seems to work for the two of us.

For a mini bar trade?

Yes - it is the only soda on the ship that I drink. So I often swap it for some orange soda and mostly water. I have done this many times, it has just been a few years since I sailed with Princess.

Edited by Coral

I think it is the person you speak too. I asked to have the two dos Equis traded for two buckles non-alcoholic beer and told no. I called back later and no problem.

I was able to swap the four Dos Equis (two setups) for four Beefeaters on our November cruise.

Mike:)