**LIVE Freedom of the Seas March 1**

Karin, Some people have said that bar menus have been removed on some ships. Are you seeing them this on the Freedom? We embark the day you get off and also have the drink package and I'm worried that I won't know all of my options! Also, have you come across any drinks that are not included in the package?

Thanks in advance!

We went to the Freedom ice show, I can hardly walk and they skate. Very good show for such a small area. I reserved online ahead of time then forgot to write which show I booked. I assumed I'd get tickets. It is all on your sea pass so write it down. I tried looking up my booking through RCI site and it is no longer "booked" I'm on it.

We ate dinner and we are waiting for the 9 o'clock show then we are going to the late comedian show.

Tomorrow is labadee forecast is 93 degrees.

We had pizza at sorrento's Last night I had the cheese pizza and it was pretty good. Crispy crust and the cheese was good, that's coming from a cheesehead.

We are pretty low maintenance and everything has been above expectations so far.

I read the thread debating lanyards. I'm not trendy but I'm not a dork/ nerd/ cruise pro either. I decided against it, I miss one already. I was watching the sail away party and DH went for a drink and he had both of our cards. A waiter came by with a tray of Miami Vices I could have went for one. He was away from me one other time, not to mention holding it in your hand while you try to do something else. Also it must have been in contact with my cell in my purse as it wouldn't open our door and had to get a new one. So I will definitely have one next time.

So excited to read on your trip! We are first time cruisers and will be getting on when you are getting off :)

I am wanting to get Unlimited internet for one device and I was quoted $190. Just wondering what C&A discount means and if there is a way I will be able to get it for $105. Would love extra spending money that way!!

Thanks!

You are cruising with us! Come join our roll call and activities.

Karin, do I sign up for my C&A discount as soon as I board?

Thanks,

Cheryl

ImageUploadedByForums1425345172.138561.jpg.360c2456cc91be0262a7b751742b3336.jpg

I bought a new camera for this cruise. I spent so much of my life watching it through a viewfinder I miss the experience so I got away from pics after the kids were gone. I started to get into it again, but still didn't want to lug a heavy camera. This is an Olympus sz-12 14 megapixels 24x zoom. So far I like it a lot and DH can carry it on his belt, so I don't lug a thing.

Just a couple more. Time to get back to work. Thanks for taking us along Karin! Bon Voyage!!

fos_dep_pc5.jpg

fos_dep_pc6.jpg

fos_dep_pc7.jpg

gearadrift, I was actually in one of your pics of sail away standing with my son in law. We were at Jetty Park also. You must have been just a few cars behind us.

Karin, do I sign up for my C&A discount as soon as I board?

Thanks,

Cheryl

No you have to activate the wifi, you can in your cabin then you take your sea pass to guest services to get the discount credit. Your C&a a discounts are already on your card and what you receive is on a sheet of paper in your cabin when you get there

Went to adult comedy, basically same show with swearing but it was funny, we liked him the previous day. Stopped at cafe promenade for a cookie but they were out, so we took one for the team and had a shrimp roll, very good.

Turning in, Labadee tomorrow

.ImageUploadedByForums1425360985.880814.jpg.59d82e976ef9229b51c74a95f7c64678.jpg

Thought I saw you guys down there.

gearadrift, I was actually in one of your pics of sail away standing with my son in law. We were at Jetty Park also. You must have been just a few cars behind us.

Hey, Jim of Merritt Island. Nice! I would be at Jetty Park often. Seems that there was a mix of rocket launch and regular Bon Voyage wishers at the park. Neat!

I read the thread debating lanyards. I'm not trendy but I'm not a dork/ nerd/ cruise pro either. I decided against it, I miss one already. I was watching the sail away party and DH went for a drink and he had both of our cards. A waiter came by with a tray of Miami Vices I could have went for one. He was away from me one other time, not to mention holding it in your hand while you try to do something else. Also it must have been in contact with my cell in my purse as it wouldn't open our door and had to get a new one. So I will definitely have one next time.

Lanyard - I do not leave home without it! I am not looking to make a fashion statement. They are extremely convenient IMO. Did you know you can pick one up on board at the shop? They even have some that have bling bling.

Lanyard - I do not leave home without it! I am not looking to make a fashion statement. They are extremely convenient IMO. Did you know you can pick one up on board at the shop? They even have some that have bling bling.

Me either. I don't have pockets in all my shorts and I certainly do not carry a purse around the ship! Convenience tops it all.

I've never considered anyone who wears one a dork or a nerd either lol :)