**LIVE Freedom of the Seas March 1**

Casey, he's been pretty good

Casey Pelter should be the Cruise Director on Freedom right now. He began on February 1 on a four month contract....can you possibly find the name of the Activity Manager who basically is the CD's assistant. Often the AM is on the morning show with the CD or listed on the Cruise Compass.

Edited by Paulette3028

Casey Peltier is the CD and Belle is the AMgr.

Sorrentos and the Cafe at the other end of the promenade are both free!!! Good sandwiches in the cafe which I can't remember the name of (Park Plaza?)

Cafe promenade, shrimp rolls are very good.

Pelter is correct, I looked at compass and his name wasn't listed I couldn't remember his last name.

Last night was the white party in the solarium, did not start until 11 so we did not attend.

Tonight is 70's dancing in the streets on the promenade at 10, we'll see if we make it.

ImageUploadedByForums1425685481.858121.jpg.dbfc6bad38e3d0833516ab08912d7b02.jpg

Goodbye to Cozumel one sea day and back to a slap in the face with winter. 40's next week at home yippie

Casey Peltier is the CD and Belle is the AMgr.

Sorrentos and the Cafe at the other end of the promenade are both free!!! Good sandwiches in the cafe which I can't remember the name of (Park Plaza?)

Enjoy your upcoming cruise on Freedom. I love the shrimp rolls they have in the Café Promenade -- They are the same ones that I just had on Indy. Yummy -- and the cheesecake lollipops - wow.

I know that Casey came back on board Freedom as CD in the beginning of February for a 4 month contract. I wonder how long Belle will be the AMgr on Freedom?

[ATTACH]342400[/ATTACH]

In cozumel today. This boat looked like the one from. A James Bond film where it opened up and a jet boat came out of it.

[ATTACH]342402[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]342403[/ATTACH]

Freedom on left, Navigator on the right

The yacht you took pictures of is Yacht A -- it is owned by a Russian Billionaire. I would have loved to have seen that ship. I wish I had stayed on FR for another week -- she is a really different looking yacht.

http://www.superyachtfan.com/superyacht_a.html

CC members know EVERYTHING, thanks for the link Sherri. Very interesting, I'll have to try the clip at home with better wifi.

We didn't go to the 70's party, we listened to the piano player in the Schooner bar after trying to walk the deck. Very windy, we could hardly walk. Hunger games is playing on the pool screen.

So far MTD has worked out well, first night was our longest wait and that was only 5 minutes. We've always gone down between 6:30-7:30 and we walk right in. Have yet to time the windjammer properly, always packed. That's the only time we feel all 3900 passengers.

CC members know EVERYTHING, thanks for the link Sherri. Very interesting, I'll have to try the clip at home with better wifi.

We didn't go to the 70's party, we listened to the piano player in the Schooner bar after trying to walk the deck. Very windy, we could hardly walk. Hunger games is playing on the pool screen.

So far MTD has worked out well, first night was our longest wait and that was only 5 minutes. We've always gone down between 6:30-7:30 and we walk right in. Have yet to time the windjammer properly, always packed. That's the only time we feel all 3900 passengers.

We see so many yachts in port, particularly in St. Maarten, that I check them out online and follow a few, including Yacht A, on Marine Traffic. Atessaa 4 owned by $4+ billionare Dennis Washington and C2 owned by Ronald Perelman from Revlon were in St. Maarten when we were there. We did check out Atessa 4 online and found that she had been in Charleston (not far from us) last fall.

Sherri, we'll have to get together in Charleston or near you!

So interesting about yacht A.

I need to go finish packing as we hope to leave around 8 AM and stop in Brunswick to see an old college friend on our way down to PC tomorrow.

I will try to keep the tradition going and update everyone from onboard!

Safe travels to those who will be departing on Sunday!

Cheryl

Paul O'Shea is playing in the Schooner bar. He's pretty good, sounds kind of like Neil Diamond and plays a Lot of his songs. I don't know if it gets livelier later on, but after so much sun and 4 ports in a row we were beat and just didn't wake us up with pizzazz, I guess piano players don't generally. We listened for two drinks and tried the slots my DH has the itch and had to let him once. Then turned in.

We returned from the pool to change and our luggage tags and custom form was on our bed :(

Sherri, we'll have to get together in Charleston or near you!

So interesting about yacht A.

I need to go finish packing as we hope to leave around 8 AM and stop in Brunswick to see an old college friend on our way down to PC tomorrow.

I will try to keep the tradition going and update everyone from onboard!

Safe travels to those who will be departing on Sunday!

Cheryl

Cheryl -- that would be fun to get together in Charleston. Have a great cruise and I will look for your onboard thread.

Thank you all for following our adventure. Just filled out the customs form, it really is over.

Last show tonight and early to bed. BTW I got by with 3 pairs of shoes, flip flops, dress, and dress sandals. I feel good [emoji445] na na na na na [emoji445]

We are at the Orlando airport waiting for our flight. We rented a car from budget. I have used them on other occasions without an issue. Their location at the port, however, does not stock cars so when we ordered one for 10am it meant nothing. You have to wait for the next cruisers to start returning their cars. We had to wait an hour and a half and settled for a Prius. Only took 1.5 gal. Gas but not much room and try to start and operate that sucker, yikes. They had to come and help us start it, then I had to keep getting the book out, whew, happy to get rid of that.