**LIVE Freedom of the Seas March 1**

Yay! Another live thread. Checking in on those love reporting from ships each day is keeping me warm in the frozen northeast. Thanks for taking us along!

Same here from Ontario, Canada where we broke an 115 yr record for cold the entire month of February! Brrr.. :cool:

Or 111 yr record can't remember from evening news today because of brain freeze!

Edited by evelyn51

I am tech challenged and had a hard time getting online so this will be short. It's 11:30 and it's been a long day.

We left the hotel at 10am, returned car and waited for their shuttle. I think we were in the third or fourth shuttle and we were on and done with lunch by noon.

It was pretty humid after a day of rain, but it was -5 at home in Wisconsin so I'm getting my

We watched the sail away party which we hadn't done before, having the drink package was nice as while I was watching my DH was keeping the beer cart busy. I think he got both of our money's worth today.

The ship is rocking pretty good. We are on the 6th floor aft and don't really feel any shimmies, did a little in the dining room. Not sure if there issue has been fixed.

The staff has been the most friendly and helpful that I've seen on a ship. Big difference than our last couple. We have MTD and did not have reservations and waited maybe 10 minutes. The line was a lot longer when we got to the front. They were saving big tables for big groups and would pull them out of the line behind us when they had one open. I do not plan on making reservations at all during the week so I will update if there are any issues. Reservations kind of defeat the purpose of MTD IMHO.

The welcome show was really good, we liked the comedian and the aerial act. Didn't like sitting through the RC commercial first.

The ship is beautiful and we have a lot to explore tomorrow.

We are on Western itinerary.

More tomorrow my bed is calling.

Hi Badgertr,

We booked our Freedom cruise this week. Count me in on one who us looking forward to your live posts. Thank you for taking time from your vacation. Will come back tomorrow!

:D. Bobbi in So Cal

Edited by Markmom18

Good morning. We rock n rolled all night. I felt like I was in a ballroom dance class, forward- right left, back- left right. The waves are at an angle off the front port side. It's warm, but breezy

.ImageUploadedByForums1425301525.513982.jpg.680c0554a941bf3dbfd5be8d912e07c1.jpg

My current view.

First formal night tonight. Meet the officers in the promenade this afternoon.

Edited by Badgertr