Anyone else miss Iggy Pop's "Lust for Life"?

...And it won "Worst Ad Song Ever". How funny to use a song about drugs, alcohol and sex for a RC ad. The music is great, but the lyrics...smh.

I did find a bad copy of the you tube video of the RC commercial.

Buzz Killer and Debbie Downer is now in the house. :confused:

Edited by Shake

...And it won "Worst Ad Song Ever". How funny to use a song about drugs, alcohol and sex for a RC ad. The music is great, but the lyrics...smh.

Well, the drugs are not a good idea while cruising, but sex and alcohol pretty much sums up the experience for a lot of Royal Carinbean cruisers;) That's part of what makes it work, that idea that you have to have a lust for life to travel! Substitute food for drugs and it works perfectly! Lol!

Lust for life is my ring tone [emoji1]

Great one! :D

Edited by Familygoboston

To be honest, I never really liked that song for the commercials. I mean, it's not a bad song, it always just annoyed me when it came on. I didn't really like when Carnival used that Queen song either....I guess I'm just bitter. I know the songs worked well for what they were intended.

but anyway Lol

Thanks for posting this! We are cruising Radiance to Alaska this summer.

I wish I could find the one where the girls do a Med cruise. I remember seeing that one before we went on our Med cruise and it got us all excited for it.

Lust for life is my ring tone [emoji1]

Mine too. And the card reader ping is my text message tone. I also miss the old "sandwich board" website, which always seemed to work just fine. Every "improvement" of the website since seems to be anything but.

Mine too. And the card reader ping is my text message tone. I also miss the old "sandwich board" website, which always seemed to work just fine. Every "improvement" of the website since seems to be anything but.

Where did you find the card reader ping as a ring tone!?