From P&O Board: Bit of a blog - Britannia day visit - Sunday 8th March 201

IECalCruiser

Don't know if others have seen this thread about a visit to the P&O version of the Royal class. Balconies are just as small, TP placement is just as awkward but there are water kettles in the cabins. Is was interesting to compare and contrast the photos of Britannia with our time on Regal.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2178422

Thanks for this. It was very interesting to see the Britannia photos. She's very beautiful. I forgot that she was going to have solo cabins and I was particularly interested in the solo balcony cabin. This is something that I wish Princess would look into. I loved the look of the atrium. Is there still any reciprocity between the Princess and P&O loyalty programs?

Thanks for this. It was very interesting to see the Britannia photos. She's very beautiful. I forgot that she was going to have solo cabins and I was particularly interested in the solo balcony cabin. This is something that I wish Princess would look into. I loved the look of the atrium. Is there still any reciprocity between the Princess and P&O loyalty programs?

Yes, at the moment but only in one direction!. The number of P&O cruise nights counts toward the Captains circle but Princess cruises don't count towards the P&O Peninsular club.

This might change as I understand Carnival are considering having some loyalty recognition accross their brands.

Yes, at the moment but only in one direction!. The number of P&O cruise nights counts toward the Captains circle but Princess cruises don't count towards the P&O Peninsular club.

This might change as I understand Carnival are considering having some loyalty recognition accross their brands.

Thanks. I have read that there is talk of something across the brands. I knew I had read there was still something between P&O and Princess, but I couldn't recall how it worked.

Don't know if others have seen this thread about a visit to the P&O version of the Royal class. Balconies are just as small, TP placement is just as awkward but there are water kettles in the cabins. Is was interesting to compare and contrast the photos of Britannia with our time on Regal.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2178422

Thanks Brian...there are many helpful photos and even if we decide that it's not for us the Britannia will be good for many others.

Edited by Astro Flyer