Harmony of the Seas deck plans

What a stinko location for the Diamond Lounge...They really think D's and D+'s are gonna fit in that spot? I think on a ship this size they really could do better...:confused:

It looks like they split the space that used to be Blaze between the DL and the Jazz place.

It looks like they split the space that used to be Blaze between the DL and the Jazz place.

I thought they had moved the Comedy Club across the hall to where Blazes used to be, and the old Comedy Club became the DL. Jazz on 4 still looks about the same size on the plans. Noise from the Jazz Club bleeding into the Comedy Club was an issue as well.

I thought they had moved the Comedy Club across the hall to where Blazes used to be, and the old Comedy Club became the DL. Jazz on 4 still looks about the same size on the plans. Noise from the Jazz Club bleeding into the Comedy Club was an issue as well.

You're correct, I got my port and starboard mixed up.:o

So Allure is in the Mediterranean in 2016? I'm confused now! Or are you saying those were placeholders for Harmony?

Yes. They had always held bookings for Harmony as Allure and continued to do so just last week when they booked the ones showing in red there.

I just received another email from RCI where they state.

Harmony of the Seas sets sail May 2016 from Barcelona on 7-night Western Mediterranean cruises. Or, board in Rome (Civitavecchia) and sail round trip from there.

They have not opened May yet, but an October 20th, 3 night from Rome has popped up now.

What a stinko location for the Diamond Lounge...They really think D's and D+'s are gonna fit in that spot? I think on a ship this size they really could do better...:confused:

No windows either. Meh.

Agreed. It's the lack of ocean views that I don't like.

MADflyer, what is your source of the Allure cruises above??? We are cruising Eastern Caribbean in April 2016...not out of Barcelona as your post indicates.

Those bookings are for Harmony. RCI has been using the ship name Allure to book the European season for months. Allure stays at PE and is in Europe in 2015.

It looks like there are significantly less connecting balcony rooms than Allure and Oasis. Could it be that they are not entirely updated? For example, I only found one connection on the hump balconies (JS deck 8) whereas Oasis and Allure have several connecting on the hump in various categories.

Agreed, very disappointing. Ironically, after all the fuss, Oasis seems to have ended up with the best Diamond Lounge among the Oasis Class ships (the old CL)... it'll be interesting to see what happens with Allure. If the DL winds up in the old CL space on Allure too I'd say that's also a win for Ds and up.