Attention Quantum Sailors

NORTHSTAR - See recommendation above, send a designated "line spot holder" and you are all set.

I'm sorry to disagree with you, but this is just wrong for the Northstar, Bumper Cars or anything else you need to wait in line for. To me it's just as bad as being a chair hog, or saving seats in the theater. It shouldn't be allowed.

I was on Quantum twice, with a third coming up in April. Twice when I was waiting for north star, thinking I only had a 20 - 30 minute wait, from the number of people standing in line, it was increased to over an hour. This was all because of what you just recommended to do. It's not fair. If you want to ride you should wait like everyone else.

Edited by gaylemh

NORTHSTAR - See recommendation above, send a designated "line spot holder" and you are all set.

I'm sorry to disagree with you, but this is just wrong for the Northstar, Bumper Cars or anything else you need to wait in line for. To me it's just as bad as being a chair hog, or saving seats in the theater. It shouldn't be allowed.

I was on Quantum twice, with a third coming up in April. Twice when I was waiting for north star, thinking I only had a 20 - 30 minute wait, from the number of people standing in line, it was increased to over an hour. This was all because of what you just recommended to do. It's not fair. If you want to ride you should wait like everyone else.

Agreed. And until people start obeying all the rules, none will be followed. I'll be dammed if I let someone in front of me do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well to each there own. However, I believe the matters you raise are not "absolutes" as you infer. There are degrees in my opinion and not everything can be black or white (there are a lot of colors in the spectrum). Also, since there isn't a scale of cruise behaviors, and our recommendation was genuinely made to "someone who was looking for help," you certainly could have easily started another thread to make your PC point. Thread hijacking, like chair hogging and line jumping are all behaviors are they not? In fact are not all such "not fair?" Also, using your logic to an extreme, you've been on Quantum twice and are going again; that is three times. Why don't you let others have a turn on the ship before she goes to China?

In the scale of balance, if there are 2-3 in this persons' party, it is not a big deal in my opinion; we've never done it, but saw lots of couples and families do it and we don't mind at all. IT IS A RESPONSE TO A PROLBEM; a reaction to the inability to schedule a time for NORTHSTAR or the bumper cars (it makes no sense at all to have people lined up around the sundeck for NORTHSTAR or around the entire SeaPlex for the bumper cars).

We agree with regard to chairs, but we watched as Quantum staff with one officer cleared almost 100 towels off chairs in the Solarium on the return at 6:45am. We were there before that time in the hot tubs, read, grab a quick breakfast and settle in if the weather is bad. We never both leave or two seats.

With regard to NORTHSTAR and bumper cars, a reservation system should be implemented.

On topic of the OP, what did you "offer for constructive recommendations" in response to the members request for assistance?

Edited by Formula280SS

Agreed. And until people start obeying all the rules, none will be followed. I'll be dammed if I let someone in front of me do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto reply to that previous poster. Take PC talk to an appropriate thread and we can debate it there. Thread hijacking is a rule broken is it not. Do the rules not apply to you? And, it can't be that important that you have to reply from your iPhone (I hope you weren't driving, rules are rules).

On topic of the OP, what did you "offer for constructive recommendations" in response to the members request for assistance?

Not Sent from my iPhone using Anytalk

Edited by Formula280SS

Ditto reply to that previous poster. Take PC talk to an appropriate thread and we can debate it there. Thread hijacking is a rule broken is it not. Do the rules not apply to you? And, it can't be that important that you have to reply from your iPhone (I hope you weren't driving, rules are rules).

Not Sent from my iPhone using Anytalk

Of course not. Only you set the rules [emoji182]

Sent from my throne

Edited by Pennstateman

Thanks for all the great information & advice, Formula280SS.

I really like the spread sheets & colour coding, I will definitely take that idea "on board" ;) ours is a 16 night cruise on Anthem around the Med, May 6th 2015, (only 37 days to go, sooo excited) which is quite port intensive but as we have visited some of the ports before I am hoping to have some quality time on the ship whilst in a couple of the ports.