Transpacific 2017

islandwoman

Just finished booking transatlantic 2016 and now I'm psyched to book transpacific 2017. Looking for any embarkation port in the US or Canada, but preferably Ft. Lauderdale, with a debarkation anywhere in Australia or New Zealand.

Can someone please tell me:

Does Princess sail west across the Pacific in April, May, June, or July? Or only in the US autumn and winter?

When can I expect to see Princess' 2017 transpacific cruises posted?

How do I search for transpacific cruises? "Transatlantic" is on the princess.com drop-down menu, but not "transpacific" :confused:

Just finished booking transatlantic 2016 and now I'm psyched to book transpacific 2017. Looking for any embarkation port in the US or Canada, but preferably Ft. Lauderdale, with a debarkation anywhere in Australia or New Zealand.

Can someone please tell me:

Does Princess sail west across the Pacific in April, May, June, or July? Or only in the US autumn and winter?

How do I search for transpacific cruises? "Transatlantic" is on the princess.com drop-down menu, but not "transpacific" :confused:

The only Transpacific cruises have at the start and end of the Alaska season.

One ship from Australia does a world cruise in early summer . There could be a leg from the east coast to Australia . One also does a circle Pacific periodically.

The only Transpacific cruises have at the start and end of the Alaska season.

One ship from Australia does a world cruise in early summer . There could be a leg from the east coast to Australia . One also does a circle Pacific periodically.

Thank you for answering my first question and for giving me the information I need to figure out the answer to #3.

Can anyone answer "When can I expect to see Princess' 2017 transpacific cruises posted?"

Thank you for answering my first question and for giving me the information I need to figure out the answer to #3.

Can anyone answer "When can I expect to see Princess' 2017 transpacific cruises posted?"

Probably sometime in May or June when the Asia/Japan are opened for booking.

The Golden Princess is spending winter of 2015/16 around Australia. It is doing an eastbound cruise across the Pacific from Sydney to Los Angeles starting in April 2016. Maybe they will do the same thing the next year.
Don't know where the Golden will be in 2016 after she arrived in LA but she won't be in Alaska. It appears that the Emerald is replacing the Golden in Australia for the 2016-2017 season.

Oceania do a USA Trans Pacific with Marina each year ex USA to Sydney and return early in the year .

Oceania also do a Trans Pacific with Insignia around May each year ex Sydney to Los Angeles then continues through Panama Canal to Florida and New York . (This is part leg of round world cruise departing Florida in January each year .)

Princess is a placement to Australia ex Canada around September each year, and returning from Australia around April. Princess also does a 38 day round trip Sydney - Circle Pacific itinerary usually twice each year .

Edited by kuldalai

J

The circle Pacific cruise in 2016 has a San Francisco - Sydney departing SF August on Sun Princess. The 2016 world cruise on Sea Princess, has a New York - Sydney departing NY July. These cruises and segments for 2016 were released in October 2014, here in OZ.

Edited by By The Bay

The circle Pacific cruise in 2016 has a San Francisco - Sydney departing SF August on Sun Princess. The 2016 world cruise on Sea Princess, has a New York - Sydney departing NY July. These cruises and segments for 2016 were released in October 2014, here in OZ.

We've decided on the August San Francisco - Sydney Circle Pacific Cruise if Princess does it again in 2017. I wonder if they'll release it in the US at the same time as they do in Australia? That would be October 2015.

Princess did announce the Circle the Pacific cruise in the US at the same time as they did in Australia. We are doing the 2016 50 day from Sydney to San Francisco. I liked having the advance time to earn frequent flyer miles for a possible business class seat for the 15+ hour flight from the west coast to Australia. However I had been looking for this cruise for two years before it finally appeared again after several years without one.

Edited by katisdale