Chef's Table on Celebrity???

Jimmanknows

Celebrity does a Chef's Table if there is enough interest. Inquire with one of the staff booking specialty restaurant reservations. They will compile a list of interested cruisers. I don't know if it is similar to Carnival or Princess but it is enjoyable.

Just wondering if Celebrity does a Chef's Table similar to Carnival or Princess? Specifically does Celebrity's Summit do one?

Don't know if the Summit does one but we recently sat at the Chef's Table on the Silhouette a few weeks ago. It was a wonderful evening hosted by one of the ship's officers. It began with champagne and hors d'ouevres in Cellar Masters, included a tour of the main and Murano gallies and final settled in the Murano wine room - a small, private room off of the restaurant. It was limited to 4 couples. The Executive Chef prepared a couple of courses table side, e.g. Steak Diane (possibly one of the best steaks I've ever had.) The sommelier matches wines to the course and is quite liberal in the pours, i.e. refills OK. Now for the sticker shock... $279 per couple.

Edited by cynalan

Keep checking, we were told that they were not doing it on early December cruise, only the White Truffle dinner. They offered unlimited specialty dining and Bistro on 5 along with it. We did that in the wine room in Nomandie. They did chefs table there the next night there. It is a real experience.

• 10 months later...