Water for suites?

brnycruiser

We are cruising on Solstice May 1st to Alaska. Staying in a Sky Suite and wondering if they have a daily bottled water provided (and is there a limit to how many you get)? Not sure if I need to get the bottled water package or not...I dont drink soda and only a little caffeine free tea.

Thanks for the info! :)

We are cruising on Solstice May 1st to Alaska. Staying in a Sky Suite and wondering if they have a daily bottled water provided (and is there a limit to how many you get)? Not sure if I need to get the bottled water package or not...I dont drink soda and only a little caffeine free tea.

Thanks for the info! :)

If you already have the "free" drink package, go to the bars and bring bottles back to the room yourself. We also like bottled water with our meals and can each drink about 5 bottles per day. Try to rebook your cruise if Celebrity is still offering the "free drink" package, a really great perk! As long as the price on the new booking hasn't increased. I do not think people realize that between the cost of bottled H20, Speciality (decaf) coffee, tea and soft drinks- it is a wonderful value even if you do not or hardly drink alcohol.

Enjoy your cuise!

Edited by Cruise a holic

If you already have the "free" drink package, go to the bars and bring bottles back to the room yourself. We also like bottled water with our meals and can each drink about 5 bottles per day. Try to rebook your cruise if Celebrity is still offering the "free drink" package, a really great perk! As long as the price on the new booking hasn't increased. I do not think people realize that between the cost of bottled H20, Speciality (decaf) coffee, tea and soft drinks- it is a wonderful value even if you do not or hardly drink alcohol.

Enjoy your cuise!

123 Go ended March 31st.

Or just fill your glass from the faucet.
That's what we do!! We ask the steward for a pitcher of ice water in our cabin, and use the dispensers throughout the ship if we're out and about. I also like the iced tea during the day.

Thanks all! I dont do tap water (sounds super stuck up but I get extremely nauseous very easily so bottled only). We had a different discount when we booked (I double checked if the 123 deal was better but it wasnt) so Ill just get the bottle water package. I appreciate all the info! :)

We found it really odd that water is free for aqua class staterooms, but not for suites, however our room steward noticed I was drinking a lot of bottled water and very kindly brought me some which I really appreciated - I do think if you pay for a suite, water should be complimentary, just a small bottle a day each, like any decent standard hotel suite.

Of course, depending on the ship, from some time in the next week or so, Royal and Penthouse Suites will get water.

Celebrity suites also get free water from Michael's Club lounge.

Thanks all! I dont do tap water (sounds super stuck up but I get extremely nauseous very easily so bottled only). We had a different discount when we booked (I double checked if the 123 deal was better but it wasnt) so Ill just get the bottle water package. I appreciate all the info! :)
Much bottled water is filled from the tap.

Bottled water isn't filled from the ship's tap. It is sealed bottled water, brought onboard.

And when it was brought on board, it was filled from some spigot someplace. Not the ship spigot, but someone's spigot.

When I buy a fully loaded Cadillac Escalade, I don't expect it to come with free gas and tires for life, so not sure why suites deserve free water, just since they are suites. Some stuff still needs left out to be bought.

And when it was brought on board, it was filled from some spigot someplace. Not the ship spigot, but someone's spigot.

When I buy a fully loaded Cadillac Escalade, I don't expect it to come with free gas and tires for life, so not sure why suites deserve free water, just since they are suites. Some stuff still needs left out to be bought.

I believe that it the anomaly of Aqua Class getting water and suites not. It breaks the norm of each upgrade getting everything the lower class gets plus ...

I believe that it the anomaly of Aqua Class getting water and suites not. It breaks the norm of each upgrade getting everything the lower class gets plus ...

It's not really the "norm". It is however a good "generalization".

Suites don't get Persian gardens, dedicated and reserved BLU, air freshener sticks, iced tea delivered either.

Aqua class cabins, being a class above Concierge, don't get larger staterooms on M class as Concierge cabins are either. They revert back to the smaller standard veranda configuration.

Suites also don't get the upgraded shower panel that Aqua has.

Sure, WE all like to simplify and say cabins should have the same amenities and more versus lower categories, but this isn't technically how X presents the differences. In general this makes sense, but when you get to the details, it's not fully the case.

Much bottled water is filled from the tap.

Not a tap on a ship!!!!! I once put a hat in the sink to rinse it on the Summit and it can out of the sink with white bleach spots. Sorry but drinking tap water on a ship is not an option for me, don't even get me started about the salt content.