Elite free laundry

jamesnnb

[quote name='jimchi']Are there irons in the cabins? (We're in a Penthouse Suite).[/QUOTE]

And PH occupancy entitles you to have your pressing done by professionals the same as an Elite Captain's Circle member, so you can attend to, erm, more pressing matters.

We'll be taking a 2 day cruise in Australia in June in the middle of an Australia trip. Is this perk available on a short cruise (or at all on Princess Australia)? We will be boarding with a suitcase full of dirty laundry. On our last (longer) cruise, it took 2 days to get it back. Edited by taxatty

My goal is to cruise enough to obtain Elite status...just so I can show up on a cruise with a suitcase full of dirty laundry and have it come back the next day ready to hang, fresh and clean! ;) No more wrinkled clothes coming out of my suitcase. It will work great.

You really do need enough clean for the boarding day, the first day, and up to dinner on the second day. I have yet to be able to drop laundry on embarkation and have it back for the next night without paying Pronto charges.

I travel (heavily) for work, and I often don't get to go home before cruises. It is admittedly nice to show up with wrinkled work mufti and come back to the closet filled with clean shirts.

[quote name='VibeGuy']You really do need enough clean for the boarding day, the first day, and up to dinner on the second day. I have yet to be able to drop laundry on embarkation and have it back for the next night without paying Pronto charges.

I travel (heavily) for work, and I often don't get to go home before cruises. It is admittedly nice to show up with wrinkled work mufti and come back to the closet filled with clean shirts.[/QUOTE]

I was joking. Kinda.

[quote name='taxatty']We'll be taking a 2 day cruise in Australia in June in the middle of an Australia trip. Is this perk available on a short cruise (or at all on Princess Australia)? We will be boarding with a suitcase full of dirty laundry. On our last (longer) cruise, it took 2 days to get it back.[/QUOTE]

It seems that free next day service is a thing of the past for Elite passengers. On one cruise, it took 4 days to get laundry returned. I wouldn't trust it on a two day cruise.

[quote name='Ethel5']It seems that free next day service is a thing of the past for Elite passengers. On one cruise, it took 4 days to get laundry returned. I wouldn't trust it on a two day cruise.[/quote]

I have never had that problem in a suite. Our laundry is ALWAYS returned the next day.:)

[quote name='Ethel5']It seems that free next day service is a thing of the past for Elite passengers. On one cruise, it took 4 days to get laundry returned. I wouldn't trust it on a two day cruise.[/quote]

Depends on the number of elites on the ship.

On the Royal in January one time it was returned the same day and the other time on the next day. Both times we gave it to our cabin steward before 9 AM.