RCCL's new internet policy for crown and anchor members....not good!!

SF

If you use it right, you can get 3 days. Use one of the coupons to buy unlimited internet on the second to last day and you'll get 2 days instead of just 1.

One could actually get 4 half days of unlimited internet with a 2 d discounts. As an example, on day 1 (or any day you choose) begin activating 1 of the discounts noon (or any time) and it goes continuously thru noon the next day. Follow a similar pattern for the 2nd d coupon.

Robyn

I see from your roll call you're onboard with DH and DD so your internet could have been at no cost using their D+ credits for two 24 consecutive 24 hour periods each get as all should be D+ if residing in same home. ;)

True, but I have a DD in University and a DH who teaches, so they both need Internet too![emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One could actually get 4 half days of unlimited internet with a 2 d discounts. As an example, on day 1 (or any day you choose) begin activating 1 of the discounts noon (or any time) and it goes continuously thru noon the next day. Follow a similar pattern for the 2nd d coupon.

This is what we did, spread it nicely.:D

• 5 months later...

So, the best way to get full value out of the benefit......if DH uses his coupon to get free wifi for the first 2 days of the cruise, and then I can apply my $59.90 discount to buy one package for the remaining days....and the price of the package will have down pro rata by 2 days cost...?

Sent from my iPad mini 4 using Tapatalk

So, the best way to get full value out of the benefit......if DH uses his coupon to get free wifi for the first 2 days of the cruise, and then I can apply my $59.90 discount to buy one package for the remaining days....and the price of the package will have down pro rata by 2 days cost...?

Correct, you only pay for the number of days left on the cruise.

I actually love the new 24 hours package. I really prefer to turn off my phone and I saved my 24 hours until evening before 2nd sea day. There is also 30 minutes usage of their computer that can be use to check your email and so on.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app