"Im Breezy" an 8day Southern Caribbean Carnival Breeze trip report w/lots of pics

anewmac

Thanks again for wonderful and entertaining review! Love the video also!!

My pleasure, thanks for sticking around!

LOVE the Breeze!!

Very excited to have it booked for the third time --September 2016 for our big family cruise including my new grandson.

Thanks for reminding me all that we have to look forward to! [emoji7]

Oh how fun, would love to get a huge group together like that. Congrats on the newest edition.

I was leery of booking the same ship, I wanted to be able to check another off our list but saved $200 by booking it again over the Sunshine... you know what that means, more money for beer lol. Hearing many that have booked the same ship gives me hope there so much to still explore!

Oh what part of So Cal? Im originally from LA, moved to San Diego now in Temecula.

Have you done the West coast cruises? If so you will LOVE the Caribbean. Warmer water, warmer weather prettier water at that. As for the flight, its never fun and always long. Have fun!

I'm in the Inland Empire! :D And yes we did a Mexican Riviera cruise in March (first cruise, was super fun!!) but now my travel buddy wants to go to new places so I'm like CARIBBEAN!!

We are in Riverside!! Took my 1st cruise this past April (hubby's 2nd) on the Miracle Mexican Riviera. Planning to surmise the fam with a Breeze cruise of the Western Caribbean in 2 years!!

We are in Riverside!! Took my 1st cruise this past April (hubby's 2nd) on the Miracle Mexican Riviera. Planning to surmise the fam with a Breeze cruise of the Western Caribbean in 2 years!!

Would love to do the Mexican Riciera, no airfare to purchase would be nice.

How fun to surprise the family with a cruise!

Excellent review, Andrea!

I'm sure you're counting down the days to your next Breeze through the Caribbean.

Aww thanks Sean. May have to hit you up on some tips to build a website... not sure I can do another report like this it's time consuming lol on top of me dragging it out.

I loved your video and I'm happy to hear you'll be cruising on Breeze again! Does that mean we can look forward to another entertaining review from you? :):D I sure hope so.

Heather

Thanks, it was actually a cell app and I had to make 5 separate films them put them together.

Yes I will be doing another review. I love doing them to relive the fun even if I'm the only one reading it lol

Thanks for a great review. Loved the pictures. We're doing the same trip on the Conquest this Halloween. We're taking our travel friends with us. They are cruise virgins and retired Navy.

Thanks for doing what you do, I know both sides (retired AF and spouse), as DW is also a retired AF Flight Nurse.

Would love to do the Mexican Riciera, no airfare to purchase would be nice.

How fun to surprise the family with a cruise!

We had a great time, fell completely in love with Puerto Vallarta. DH said he wanted to do the family thing at an all-inclusive there & it sounded like a great idea.....until the mom in me realized that the kids would be bored after day 2, lol. Whereas we are content to just kick back & relax (late 40's & mid 50's) the kids & granddaughter are still young enough to want "action 24/7" (all mid to late 20's). That's when we thought the cruise would be our best option for all parties involved 😄

If you don't mind I'd like to talk to you anout your TA......I'm looking for a new one & am on the fence about using a Carnival PVP.

Thanks for a great review. Loved the pictures. We're doing the same trip on the Conquest this Halloween. We're taking our travel friends with us. They are cruise virgins and retired Navy.

Thanks for doing what you do, I know both sides (retired AF and spouse), as DW is also a retired AF Flight Nurse.

I would love to cruise over a holiday. How fun. And to go with friends is always a blast.

Thank you and your wife for your services also.

We had a great time, fell completely in love with Puerto Vallarta. DH said he wanted to do the family thing at an all-inclusive there & it sounded like a great idea.....until the mom in me realized that the kids would be bored after day 2, lol. Whereas we are content to just kick back & relax (late 40's & mid 50's) the kids & granddaughter are still young enough to want "action 24/7" (all mid to late 20's). That's when we thought the cruise would be our best option for all parties involved 😄

If you don't mind I'd like to talk to you anout your TA......I'm looking for a new one & am on the fence about using a Carnival PVP.

That is what we learned from our all inclusive, the teens get bored quick, heck I do too. Plus the food is sometimes questionable. Where as cruise food is geared more towards American tourism and up to that par.

Feel free to EMAIL ME and I can give you my TAs info. Anewmac@gmail.com

Wow, already 76,696 views! That's quite impressive. Thanks so much for taking the time to post your review and photos. My husband and I both enjoyed them, and it really makes us even more excited about our January cruise! We'll also be on the same cruise as Jenner9 and kelkel2.

I discovered Rumchata on our May Conquest cruise and bought a bottle in San Juan. I don't think it's available anywhere in Georgia. I haven't even opened it yet, but I'll be sure to try it in coffee. Guess I need to figure out how many rum runners it will take for a whole bottle. Just kidding... sort of. I really am tempted to try to get some onboard.

I really enjoyed reading your review thank you for sharing your vacation with us! For some reason I can't get the video that you posted to play. It just shows a black screen when I click on it and the play button doesn't work [emoji16]

LMAO at the hula hoop sign !! OMG, so dang funny [emoji483][emoji483][emoji483]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

right?! Maybe it means no dancing in the streets lmao

LMAO at the hula hoop sign !! OMG, so dang funny [emoji483][emoji483][emoji483]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your fabulous review! I really enjoyed reading it.

We've been on the breeze inaugural and we liked her a lot, hopefully we can cruise in the future again on her.

Thank you for your kind words. At first I was semi sad for planning another cruise on the same ship, but I'm realizing we missed so much on this ship. It will be great to pick up where we left off!

Wow, already 76,696 views! That's quite impressive. Thanks so much for taking the time to post your review and photos. My husband and I both enjoyed them, and it really makes us even more excited about our January cruise! We'll also be on the same cruise as Jenner9 and kelkel2.

I discovered Rumchata on our May Conquest cruise and bought a bottle in San Juan. I don't think it's available anywhere in Georgia. I haven't even opened it yet, but I'll be sure to try it in coffee. Guess I need to figure out how many rum runners it will take for a whole bottle. Just kidding... sort of. I really am tempted to try to get some onboard.

How exciting to plan, and look at all of you on the same cruise!

Well the small bottle of rummchatta fit in a small rum runner minus a heavy pour the morning of embark... worked out perfectly.

Have fun, and thanks for joining along.

I really enjoyed reading your review thank you for sharing your vacation with us! For some reason I can't get the video that you posted to play. It just shows a black screen when I click on it and the play button doesn't work [emoji16]

I appriciate your kind words.

Here's the url maybe that will work... I always have issues posting video on here

Great, great, great review! I love the Breeze and can't wait to get back on her. Unlike the Turkey Day cruisers we sail Nov. 29th.

Well then, you will have to have a Drink in my and E's honor, thats our anniversary! Happy Cruising!