Carnival New Menu Question

While looking at the new menus I noticed that they still offer pasta as a main entree on most nights.

Does anyone know if these are available as a starter (smaller portion) for an appetizer like the last menu had?

They were not listed that way (available as a starter). To be honest, I was going to ask the wait staff (if the offer of available as a starter still could be done), but never did.

On Liberty last September I asked for a pasta carbonara as a starter and the waiter brought it to me. I do have to say though, it was not a starter size. It was what would have been an entree size.

We had ATD so I don't know if that is how it would be served if one requested it with a scheduled dining time. I didn't eat even half of it as I wanted to have the entree I ordered.

On Liberty last September I asked for a pasta carbonara as a starter and the waiter brought it to me. I do have to say though, it was not a starter size. It was what would have been an entree size.

We had ATD so I don't know if that is how it would be served if one requested it with a scheduled dining time. I didn't eat even half of it as I wanted to have the entree I ordered.

I've ordered the pasta as an appetizer in the past when it was offered as an appetizer size, and I thought it was enough to be the entree!

Oh how I hate to waste food but dh just loves the pastas as a starter. Guess we will find out.