Platinum Tier Dining Question

welovebermuda

Just back from our cruise on the Gem. We used one platinum coupon for Le Bistro and the other for Moderno.

Just got off the Getaway. We were able to use our Platinum dinners at Le Bistro, Moderno or LaCucina. We went with Le Bistro and Moderno, although this time we were a little disappointed with Moderno. Service was good in both, but the salad bar in Moderno seems to have been cut back. Selection of meats they brought around was still good. Highly recommend the Filet in Le Bistro and that great Mushroom Soup!

I had UDP so I didn't get to use my Platinum dinner for two. I do recall on the little slip, it said "for Le Bistro, La Cucina or Moderno." And for laundry, it's one free bag per platinum member.

Having UDP does not prevent you from using the voucher, after all you will get the complimentary bottle of wine with it.

Awesome; thanks!

Once they are 15 you can go in and create their account. It will show their history but status is blank. You should be able to find their latitudes number from a prior reservation or if you have a previous trip confirmation number you can use that to look up past sailings.

Hi all!

I'm also going on my 1st cruise as platinum in December on the Epic, solo. Will I get 2 dinners?

Also am taking a 4 day cruise on Sky in April & wonder do you get the same platinum perks on a 4 day as you do on a longer cruise?

TIA for any help with these questions.

I'm so looking forward to these perks & the cruises of course!:D

~ Jo ~ :)

Hi all!

I'm also going on my 1st cruise as platinum in December on the Epic, solo. Will I get 2 dinners?

Also am taking a 4 day cruise on Sky in April & wonder do you get the same platinum perks on a 4 day as you do on a longer cruise?

TIA for any help with these questions.

I'm so looking forward to these perks & the cruises of course!:D

~ Jo ~ :)

Hi Jo, we sailed on the Dawn to Quebec several years ago. You will receive one voucher for a dinner for 2 at Le Bistro. I don't know if they will let you re-use the voucher for a 2nd dinner on another night - it wouldn't hurt to ask. If they won't, just invite someone to dine with you! You also get a bottle of wine.

The platinum perks are for cruises 5 days or longer except for the ship pin I think.

Beverly

We also received 6 chocolate covered strawberries, which is one half dozen per cabin, but if you are in two separate cabins you may receive a dozen of same. Don't forget to ask for the ship pins from the Cruise Consultant, they do not automatically give them to all Latitudes members since many were ignored, according to George on the Sun. We used our meal vouchers for Le Bistro and Moderno, but if we only had one we would go to Le Bistro. We had no trouble taking three unopened bottles of wine home with us, except for the weight problem it caused for the airport luggage.