MS Maasdam - Sail Away - May 1

Looks like you're getting underway right now! Have a great cruise, Kathryn (Katherine? Catherine?). Can't remember how to spell your name. Been nearly a year since we met.

With a K :)

We are on the jetty along the starboard side with my <3 Maasdam banner. Saying one final goodbye to my girl, Maasdam, before I head to maritime school. Captain Smit, Ms. Catherine Williams and the rest of the bridge waved to me when I was over there earlier.

Anyone who wants to keep in touch I am on facebook and will be posting my maritime adventures. Also available on email. Who knows, maybe in a couple years I will be on the bridge for sail away!

Haven't heard Catherine's voice on bridge today, so was wondering if she was still aboard.

Haven't heard Catherine's voice on bridge today, so was wondering if she was still aboard.

Yes, she is. I think she has been doing more of the steering lately and Captain Smit manning the radio. Sad I missed hearing his (as cruise director Jeremy called it) dulcet tones. Haha.