Dawn is back!

Dawn is back right on time . :)

Isn't she usually closer to being tied up at the time she was shown entering the harbor? Either way, she's here and in one piece but now the fun begins with the news stories... wonder who will do the Carnival robe routine and come off and kiss the ground. :eek::rolleyes::D

isn't she usually closer to being tied up at the time she was shown entering the harbor? Either way, she's here and in one piece but now the fun begins with the news stories... Wonder who will do the carnival robe routine and come off and kiss the ground. :eek::rolleyes::d

Thee's always at least one...LOL...;):D

Yup !! Fox 25 found the one that Wants more than 15 percent and want's free wifi too .

Here you had my hopes up that FOX was reputable on the other thread... ah... the shade continues. :(

Free wifi to do what? Say the trip was doom and gloom? Thanks for the live updates Biker@Sea.

• 2 weeks later...

Wishing everyone a great cruise!! Sailing August 2016...We have both Villa's booked. The dream has come true. I will be reading your reviews and watching the web cam for the next year.

It has been such a long winter!! The older I get the longer the winters seem. Anyway we sail on June 12th and I can't wait!! I have been checking out the Bermuda webcam and longing to be docked there!

we have many days but the winter this year was really long lol I need Bermuda

• 3 weeks later...

It's so great to see so many people happy about the Dawn!! I'll be sailing in September New England/Canada. Usually sail Celebrity, but looking forward to a brand new experience! I want to know what I absolutely have to see, experience, taste on this ship please!! I want cabin fever!:)