Please please tolerate one more drink question...

On a 9 night cruise if I purchase a drink package day 3 I will still only be charged for 7 days? Correct? Or will I have an issue that requires me going to guest relations.? I'm thinking using our bogo coups and 20% off the first 2 nights and our diamond drinks first. Thanks for help[emoji267]

On a 9 night cruise if I purchase a drink package day 3 I will still only be charged for 7 days? Correct? Or will I have an issue that requires me going to guest relations.? I'm thinking using our bogo coups and 20% off the first 2 nights and our diamond drinks first. Thanks for help[emoji267]

You will only be charged for the days you have the package.

I believe that you can buy it anytime during the cruise as long as there are 4 days left on the cruise, obviously this would not apply to 3 and 4 day cruises.

Edited by tm3750

I got off the Freedom on May 3. The drink package was advertised almost everyday in the Compass. The promo stated something like buy it today. You have 6 days, 5 days, 4 days left at $55 a day for the Ultimate package. On day 5 of the cruise, the promo stated you have 2 days left to purchase the package. I thought drink sales must have been slow for Royal to offer it for the final 2 days.

Edited by seabeew

You never know, I bought a soda pkg on day 2 of a 9 day and they charged for all 9 days

Soda packages must be purchased for the entire length of the cruise.

Booze packages can be purchased for only the balance of days remaining in your cruise, as long as there are at least four days left.

And just to be confusing, they DO sell the packages on 3 night cruises. ;)