mariner status update

CJcruzer

The amount of OBC depends on the category and

length of cruise that you book.

I know that is the case with FCD's but wasn't aware that is the case with "ZPM, ZPN".

We always booked "SA" for no more than 14 days and got $100.

What are the amounts for various days/categories?

Edited by sail7seas

The Welcome Home promo (ZPM) gives you OBC for your next cruise if booked within a certain time period, maybe a month or so.

You do not actually have to have received the email, just cite the ZPM promo. It should be on your account anyways!

Try ZPM as well as ZPN.

Book within 60 days of returning from your cruise and get OBC $100.

Thanks for the answers. Would you still get this OBC for a new cruise if you booked one onboard? I booked one on the Westerdam but am considering doing the first Alaska cruise following the one I booked, as well. A little OBC might help me make up my mind.:D:D

Edited by Scrapnana

Thanks for the answers. Would you still get this OBC for a new cruise if you booked one onboard? I booked one on the Westerdam but am considering doing the first Alaska cruise following the one I booked, as well. A little OBC might help me make up my mind.:D:D

The FCC should have added this promotion to your booking. If she didn't have it added or book the Alaskan cruise and have it added to that booking.

I think you only get it once. If you have the same booking number for both cruises then it would be applied. I don't know what they do if you book more than one cruise....give it a try! ;)

you should get it for the one you booked on board. Call whomever you are dealing with to make sure.

As for a second cruise - yes, if you book it within the time period you can have the promo code applied as well. :)

The amount of OBC depends on the category and

length of cruise that you book.

LENGTH OF ITINERARY INTERIOR

STATEROOM OCEAN-VIEW

STATEROOM VERANDAH

STATEROOM SUITE 3 – 10 days $25 $25 $50 $50 11 – 21 days $50 $50 $75 $100 22 – 50 days $100 $100 $150 $150 51+ days $150 $150 $200 $200 To take advantage of this Mariner benefit, call your Travel Professional or Holland America Line at 1-866-920-2332 (mention Promo code ZPM & ZPN).

Visit hollandamerica.com for e-brochures, virtual tours, destination information and more — the perfect tools to help you plan your next vacation.