mariner status update

CJcruzer

This is a case where it is good to be in the know! Those who read Cruise Critic will contact the Mariners Society and make the information correct. Those who don't follow message boards may never catch the "glitch" hopefully HAL makes it all right.

Laurie

May 2nd sailing has mariner updated with sailing days, but not onboard spending

kazu, HALFWAY there to getting fixed!:p

Carol

LOL Carol,

I went in this morning to look and I still have the days, but the Westerdam sailing is now off the list again. Looks like they are working on it or they have one major glitch on their hands.

Time will tell :p

LOL, I have 40 more than I should. this is getting bizarre :p:rolleyes:

there is definitely something going on with their program or accounting department. while onboard May 2, I placed some money on my shipboard account. I asked for the printout, and it appeared credited and debited 3 times, then the amount doubled - credited and debited 2 times, the entire transaction with the plusses and minuses took an entire page! LOL. It did end up being correct, but something is definitely off somewhere in accounting!

Carol

HAL website on FAQs:

How quickly will my Cruise Day status be updated after I return from a cruise?

Seven to ten days after your cruise or cruisetour ends.

Well, what the website says and what is happening is two different things.

Our cruise ended May 1st. We are still waiting for them to get it right.

Just checked and we have been given 20 days for the cruise, and 20 days suite credit, although we were not in a suite, but nothing for our on board spend. That might have been about 4 days, so I won't complain if they leave it as is!:cool:

Wow, all very strange.... :confused:

Our credits, including suite bonus and spending, were correct from the time I received the reply email that I posted earlier from them regarding my inquiry on May 15th. Now I'm gonna go look to see if they've messed it up! :eek:

Just checked and we have been given 20 days for the cruise, and 20 days suite credit, although we were not in a suite, but nothing for our on board spend. That might have been about 4 days, so I won't complain if they leave it as is!:cool:

I was thinking the same thing!:D:D:D

Wow, all very strange.... :confused:

Our credits, including suite bonus and spending, were correct from the time I received the reply email that I posted earlier from them regarding my inquiry on May 15th. Now I'm gonna go look to see if they've messed it up! :eek:

Maybe they went in and did yours manually where we are waiting for a computer to be fed the right info (which does not seem to be happening).

OMG - I went in to check this morning and now I have 100 bonus suite days - that's 80 more than I should have!

It's getting worse instead of better. Sheesh!

Maybe they went in and did yours manually where we are waiting for a computer to be fed the right info (which does not seem to be happening).

Evidently, you're right! Nothing messed up with mine at all. Maybe I need to complain that I'm not getting extra days added! :p:rolleyes: (Just kidding, I wouldn't do that.... )

Maybe HAL just loved your Live From thread (as we all did!!) and are rewarding you??

Kazu seems to have won the highest bidder lottery with he extra 100 days and she was the leader of the Thread......

Indeed, this is crazy and WAY more strange than some of the weird charges and credits I've ever had to straighten out!

Now they've removed our North Pacific Crossing cruise LOL

Can't wait to see what is next.

Can't you just see all those poor people in Seattle, reading this thread, looking at their computer screens and trying to fix this mess?

They'll all need a cruise by the time they get this straightened out!