Brilliance 7672 Suite

Hi! Anyone have pix of the 2 bedroom suite on Brilliance of the Sease, 7672? I am particularly interested in the second bedroom, as that is where my husband and I would be sleeping. Is there a closet and how much space/storage space? Do the bedrooms have windows or doors to the balcony? There would be 7 of us- Another couple with a 3 year old who would share the master, my husband and myself, and our 2 teenage boys who would share the fold out in the living area. Do you think it is worth it to stay in the suite with all those people, as opposed to getting 3 staterooms? Thanks!!

Jen

I wouldn't do it....too close for comfort, for me! Plus...do the folks in the Master pay more? Their accommodations will certainly be nicer than yours!

I'd much rather have privacy! You could look for connecting cabins, if you want immediate access to your teens....

Those aft Two Bedroom suites are very spacious, I'm not sure how well that particular plan will work. The bedrooms themselves don't have a lot of floor space. Are they planning to put the 3 year old on the floor in the master bedroom?

And how will the teens feel about sleeping in the "living room"?

The only door to the balcony is near the sofa bed.

Those 2nd bedrooms are smaller than an inside cabin...I wouldn't do it with the amount of people you have...look into other options of cabin catagories....you and everyone will be glad you did.

I wouldn't do it....too close for comfort, for me! Plus...do the folks in the Master pay more? Their accommodations will certainly be nicer than yours!

I'd much rather have privacy! You could look for connecting cabins, if you want immediate access to your teens....

I totally agree. We had a 2 bedroom on the NOS and it was great for 3 people.. We used the living room a whole lot as the main hang out and if anyone had been sleeping on the sofa it would have been a real pain. Also, anyone in the 2nd bedroom would have to watch TV in the living room since the 2nd bedroom has no TV. I could see it working for one family with 4 kids. Put the kids in the 2nd bedroom and let the parents have the Master.

There was 1 cabinet for storage in the 2nd bedroom plus the desk drawers. Our adult son ended up using the hall closet for his hanging clothes. The master was great as far as storage with lots of closets and drawers. However, both bathrooms were really small compared to the bathrooms in the GS and OS.

I would take connecting cabins before I would share the 2 bedroom with 6 or 7 other people.