What have you seen from your balcony?

Kermit426

While docked in St Maarten we were next to a RC ship that had been chartered to all gay cruisers. We didn't realize it at first but as we were walking down the pier I started to notice that there were no women coming off that ship. Fast forward to when we returned to our cabin. Hubby & I were having a drink on our balcony when we started hearing yelling and shouting coming from the other ship. We saw guys on several balconies having ....lets call it fun in the sun...on their balconies. Bodies were contorted in many various ways. No modesty at all. Others were standing behind the glass balcony wall in "all their glory". Just standing there letting it all hang out. Many balconies were decorated with flamingos, beach balls and electric Christmas lights. I honestly will never forget that ship. I also no longer touch the glass balcony wall in my cabin.

Excited for our family's first RCI cruise on the Navigator in March 2016. Thinking about taking a pair of binoculars along in hopes of seeing something cool.

A couple questions for those that have cruised, Eastern Caribbean especially.

* What is the coolest thing you have seen from your balcony?

* Do you take binoculars along?

* If so what type/brand to you use and where did you buy them?

(Looking for a nice travel budget friendly pair, not necessarily the best in the world.)

Thanks everyone!

People on balconies on other ships at a port waving. Sometimes they holler to find out where you're going.

Pretty much every morning..The reflection in the our balcony glass of the man in the cabin next to ours..I nicknamed him "Naked Santa"..I think you get the visual

Other than that I would say cruising past the small island of Tahaa on our Tahitian Cruise

Edited by Lil2Angelic